Angel or Villainess - Ch. 13

I wonder if Rona is ever going to come back. I assume that that was what Angela was trying to see when she snuck out.

SO good! does anyone have alink to raws? I saw an arabic one but don't remeber the link 😔

I feel like something will happen? But MC will still fix it or something... Cuz I get the feeling Angela will really attend the Tea Party...🤔🤔🤔

Anyways THANKS FOR THE CHAPTER!! Definitely can't wait for the next!!

Dex-chan lover
Bitch.
Hating her more and more.

Edit-> Digging the cute chibi transformation

Banned
@thefabulouspotato tbh, I think that is an insult to Rashta. She, at least, had actually shitty life and was just doing what she could to assure a secure and powerful place for herself, she didn’t hate anyone at first. Angela is just a bitch from the start. Her life was fine and yet she still wrongfully hurt others

Why would the author made a chibi form for that ungrateful b*tch?? Eww no one find that cute okay

Fed-Kun's army
I want moar.
This is so good.

I bet that thot made it seem like Jayna was trying to stop her from coming and told Louise, maybe. (In the past at least.) But I guess that wouldn't be enough for Lousie to stop being friends with Jayna. I'm super curious.

Dex-chan lover
My goodness Jayna is rich. Girl throws money around like water. XD

You know, I think it's the first time the time traveling fl is not a social outcast. Janya knows proper etiquette, is rich, has pedigree, fashionable (for the art), has friends, a good reputation, outgoing, loved by her family and she's not sickly. Her only weakness seems to be that she didn't pay much attention to the staff before, so they were more loyal to Angela. She's the perfect aristocrat, if she doesn't let Angela manipulate her, Angela will never succeed.

Basically, I'm saying the fl has no obstacles to overcome, we're just reading about a perfect woman (seriously, her only flaw was being too nice lol) bullying a powerless but ambitious girl.

Not that I'm complaining lol

Users who are viewing this thread