Even Though She's the Losing Heroine, The Bakeneko-chan Remains Undaunted - Ch. 13 - Even Though She's the Losing Heroine, The Bakeneko-chan's Heart …

Dex-chan lover
Well... I get it though.
Mi'ke is basically family. It's like asking "do you think your lil sis is cute as a woman? "

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is a case of him meaning something else but using the wrong choice of words.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that was a depressing couple of chapters…everything that could go wrong did, it’s honestly kinda disrespectful that Yuuki just wants to forget the fact that she’s a magical catgirl.
Like gaslighting himself about her existence.

Dex-chan lover
Some times it takes more courage to shut someone down than to be kind to them just to lead them on. Yuuki here lived up to his name.

Dex-chan lover
You can't fault Yuuki here. While it sucks for Mike that her love is unrequited, that's her problem, not his.

And don't get me wrong. I feel for Mike. I really do. But I also think Yuuki was correct to give her a hard shut down in this case.
Well... I get it though.
Mi'ke is basically family. It's like asking "do you think your lil sis is cute as a woman? "
Some times it takes more courage to shut someone down than to be kind to them just to lead them on. Yuuki here lived up to his name.
I'd agree, if he didn't treat her differently in a human form. Like this he just comes off as a hypocrite.

Dex-chan lover
What really pisses me off is that the main manga of this when on Hiatus, story left unfinished, got to hentai continuations of the original manga of which only one is currently translated and this story is slowly progressing but actually where is it even progressing??? Feels bad you know?

Dex-chan lover
You can't fault Yuuki here. While it sucks for Mike that her love is unrequited, that's her problem, not his.

And don't get me wrong. I feel for Mike. I really do. But I also think Yuuki was correct to give her a hard shut down in this case.
I'd agree, if he didn't treat her differently in a human form. Like this he just comes off as a hypocrite.
Exactly. He’s not saying “sorry, i don’t like you like that”, he’s saying “i refuse to see you as a person”. ‘S’a bit different.

Dex-chan lover
Exactly. He’s not saying “sorry, i don’t like you like that”, he’s saying “i refuse to see you as a person”. ‘S’a bit different.
None of this has to do with "liking" her outside her own head.

Yuuki doesn't want to pet her in her humanoid form because she resembles a human female, and that would mean that he'd be putting his hands on a body that resembles a human female. He feels awkward about that-- there is a material difference between touching a cat and touching another human being, regardless of whether Mi'ke can empathize with that perspective.

Just because we have an omniscient third-person view of the innards of Mi'ke's shit-test, doesn't mean Yuuki does.

Last edited:
I just unfollowed this particular manga. This story is getting weird. I have two cats, and if I don't want to think about if they turned human. I wouldn't mind them talking, but human form would be too much.

Dex-chan lover
Man . . . . Tomato sensei really made Yuuki very unlikeable in the last few chapters :///

Users who are viewing this thread