Angel or Villainess - Ch. 15

Aggregator gang
Who told her that? Does she have another accomplice? Because I can't imagine Rona would know that.

Dex-chan lover
It should be immediately clear to both of them Angela's trying to set something up when she pretends not to know Louisa. And if that wasn't enough, conveniently gossiping about Louisa to Louisa when they both know she knows who she is.
At least Jayna warned Louisa ahead of time, then she'd only have to convince people of a reason why Angela is trying to ruin her reputation

ohhhh it is going to be delicious if angela's plans backfired.

i hope Louisa will act smart despite the seemingly dangerous gossip.

@DorothyGale123
I just didnt want to put curse words in plain sight sweetie.

The demgraphic of the story might attract a younger audience, so I chose to hide those words.

Don't worry sweetie, next time I'll put the spoiler tag with actual spoilers next time.

do we have another Trashta in our hands?
this one is more cunning tho

edit: some of you already discussed this lol. I am happy we all thought of that though
(・ω・)つ⊂(・ω・)

Thank you for the chapter ❤️😍🙂
I can't wait to see what happens next

Aggregator gang
I don't know about this. From Louisa's point of view this could easily look like Jayna setting Angela up and feeding her rumors about Louisa.

Dex-chan lover
Girl, there's social faux pas, and then there's bringing up someone's deepest and most painful mistakes casually.
No wonder Louisa got hostile immediately originally.

Curious what will Jayna do about this
And Angela is b*tch
Hope Lady Louisa believe with Jayna

jyc

wow she really a villain huh sabotaging other people like that...

Double-page supporter
@yuzuyuzu Louisa was there when Jayna told her how to recognize her (hair color and dress), and to seek her out and that she would help her. You see her confused when Angela approaches her and asks where to find Louisa, meaning she heard Jayna's instructions to Angela. So the first lie Angela tells her is that she doesn't recognize her. Then she says that Jayna told her to be wary of her, even though she also heard Jayna tell her to rely on her. So that's two lies that Louisa has first hand evidence of. She would be an idiot to believe anything that comes out of Angela's mouth after that.

Users who are viewing this thread