Angel or Villainess - Ch. 15

Is this going to be some kind of reverse isekai...? Like the bitch is from another world where she read a novel about it?

Dex-chan lover
trashtaaaaaaaaaaaaaa returneddddd yasssss cant we just like, give her a poor made mask for all the upcoming chappies so we dont see her ughly face? thats a crime author! making us see that THING called angela every chappy :(( im gonna report :(( and plz also replace every single sentences she says by somehting less shocking for our eyes like idk a song or something? does what she says even serve a purpose? thats only shit isnt it :)) i dont wanna go blind plz consider this author :)))

According to my hunch, Lady Louise won't believe whatever she says. Her name doesn't suit her it should be Evila

You know what, if you sell that story, I bet it would become a bestseller. 😒 You're really good at making up stories, well, all fake b*tches do!🙄

@miss_elune

I am not sure whether it will be painful for her end or not because the spoiler didn't say in detail, but I can ensure that MC is ruthless and not a forgiving person.

Here is the reason why the MC is ruthless. MAJOR SPOILER.
There is one part where the ML wants to let the traitor die in a less painful way but the MC doesn't like that so she prepares the most deadly poison for the traitor so he can die in agony, and he did.

Ah yes devila a plain bitch (i switched her name from angela to devila since angel didn't suit her

This piece of shit! Pls someone spoil me if Angela gonna get her karma.

Double-page supporter
This is definitely one of my favorite isekai revenge series !!

Group Leader
😈😈😈
giphy.gif

Thanks for the update and merry christmas! 😇

Users who are viewing this thread