Angel or Villainess - Ch. 16

Group Leader
i dont understand how Angela is considered pretty over there, the only thing unique about her is her hair color but she looks pretty average, idk, the artist is cool and all but i wish she had drawn the faces uniquely because this makes everyone look... average...

@ayushk222

Read Remarried Empress and you will see why she's so famous, the character is called Rashta, but everyone uses the nickname because she's way too vitriol inducing XD

I do honestly think Angela, who purposely tried to get rid of Jayna for no reason, is worse than Trashta. Even though Trashta is a selfish bish, she can't be worse than Angela.

What a green tea bitch. MC's friends are so stupid and superficial though since they believed the leeching stranger's words than their own friend even when they never met the stranger before. Sigh, why is it that women friendships are always portrayed like this in k webtoons.

Get this rude bitch out of here! DX

Also looks like Angela is giving Trashta a run for trash position.

If anyone wondering who's Trashta, try read remarriage empress, and before that, please prepare some cold beverages and sweets to cool your soul.

Edit : @yuzuyuzu she's more or less have the same vibe with angela
------
.... and I'm here waiting for angela doomsday.

@Eclat123 because sadly enough that's how most are. He only true friend was the host of the party, and Angela managed to find a gossip to ruin their relationship.
The rest are just girls from high society/ daughters of nobels that gather to act like their families are close, there is no friendship behind it all.
And in Korea, beauty means everything. If you are beautiful, you are more valuable than others. Since the beautiful Angela talked bad about the MC in a "honest" and "ignorant" way, the red hair girl jumped on it to point how MC is actually bad, and it was the pink dress girl who tried to stop her.

As a girl who finished college, I saw this exact scene many times in real life. Girls talking about me behind my back, about others girls, starting rumors because they heard they like a guy so they want to ruin it for them, etc ....
Unless you find great girls your whole life, woman's friendship is like that on most of the cases 😔

Every panel she's called beatiful is unintentionally hilarious because of the artist's clear limitations. They all look awkward and samefaced.

@Aurantix
Read Remarried Empress and you will see why she's so famous, the character is called Rashta, but everyone uses the nickname because she's way too vitriol inducing XD

I have that's why I am saying it just how bad she is for her to be this famous.

Users who are viewing this thread