Angel or Villainess - Ch. 19

Thank you for the chapters☺️🙏
Anyways.... I wonder what's with the guy from the pond/lake?

i always feel a lol anxious for mc bc she doesn't really have everything under her grasp..
but anyways YAY UPDATE THANK YOU SO MUCH

Double-page supporter
there's a surprising amount of detail in their facial expression despite their blobbiness

Thank you so much for the update, A Parody Scans!!! <3

Oh. And I love the way Jayna said, "No, Angela. You're doing great." HAHAHAHAHA I think I've also made a sinister smile when I read that. 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@Bbyan
Apparently the guy from the pond is the sickly 1st prince (and male lead), the one who died in the 1st timeline.

Dex-chan lover
I was just wondering how Angela would know so much about janyas friends and enemies when this was supposed to be her first event, so I'm glad it wasn't left until later to answer that question also the maid chibis are adorable

Double-page supporter
I just love this story so much. I can't wait to see what else Jayna has up her sleeve.

Fed-Kun's army
In all honesty, I don't understand Angela. Based on what I'm reading, she just hated everyone from the getgo? Why? She claims that she hated them because of how they looked at her with pity, but we clearly see that she's actively trying to make them pity her, rather than trying to be strong and not be pitied.

Everything about Angela sounds like a generic evil that was born that way, rather than turning that way. Is there something more, or are we just meant to have straight-up black and white morality? In that, even though Jayna is wanting revenge (something that honestly is morally questionable and more often bad), it's purely justified revenge because Angela is purely evil that killed Jayna and her family in the first timeline and is still set up trying to ruin things in this new timeline.

@omegaxis1 There is more to her story, but at the end of the day her actions are her own. There is a spoiler thread on Novel Updates for this work if you are interested on more details.

That hair ornament is more detailed and beautiful than any of the dresses we've seen so far.

@omegaxis1 She hated everyone, was narcissistic and had her own particular set of goals. She's basically a psychopathic social climber.

Personally, hardly ever do I "understand" the reasoning of the villains. It's nice to learn their motivations (and this one is still developing obvi) but I can't say any explanation is going to be convincing me that ruining Jayna's happiness and having her and her father executed is a reasonable desire. There is never a good reasoning to "blacken."

But I'm probably taking your comments the wrong way

Fed-Kun's army
@omegaxis1
She probably hated everyone because she thought they were born with a golden spoon and she had to "work" (lol) to get to where she was....which is stupid mainly because she has her success first and foremost because of her looks...which coincidentally are given to her from birth similarly to how the rich she envies got their wealth.
Yeah, she is a silly villainess with 0 depth. Sometimes you read a story and hate the villainess but also somewhat admire her and think "if this was from the villainess's POV, I can see myself rooting for her" but this isn't one of those stories

Really puts in perspective how big of an idiot Jayna was in the first timeline; seriously Angela's act is so freaking shallow and one note, I can't believe how far she got.

Users who are viewing this thread