Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

@hatljost
agree with you
if he had just a little respect for jayna he would have broken up with her in manner in which she would not become a laughingstock for others.
for f** sake , he is a nobel he should have learned social courtesy 😑

While I get why Jayna dislikes him, it's also not this him's fault that he got manipulated in the "future-past." I'm always a tiny bit uncomfortable with taking revenge on people for things that they did under a different set of circumstances and that they didn't do. (It's such a staple of the isekai/time travel genre that it's basically impossible to avoid and I do understand that she was hurt by his actions before, but still...)
Also it's not someone's fault that they got manipulated, and Jayna understands that, like she made her relationship with her friend (who was also manipulated) stronger. But why not this guy?
I just feel bad for him, I suppose.

@NineTails but he humiliated her in front of others. unless he was under a spell (we don't know yet, neither does she), that's not fair. he should have just broken the engagement. also she is not treating him badly, she just doesn't love him and doesn't care anymore

I have a feeling that the blonde guy she met by the lake somehow is the first prince and he would be the male lead lol 😭😭😭

Are the gonna do the cliche where he was under a spell or something? These types of novel's don't ever have interesting plot lines besides the whole 'the lead is such a perfect and lovable individual so who in their right mind would willingly dislike him/her.'

Am I the only one who glanced at the white suit of armour and thought for a few moments that it was a stormtrooper? 😅

She's gotten so caught up in her plans I think she forgot the differences in this timeline. Bitch has no interest in the lower ranked boy toy this time. Kinda looking forward to her shock when he hands it to her(mc).

Users who are viewing this thread