Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

@wynnstelle

I get that problem a lott, I find that it only occurs when I have my data saver settings(?) on ā€œcompressed imageā€. Try setting it to ā€œoriginal imageā€ and refresh, this usually works for me.

It's true Cassiel is good in this new timeline. His drink was probably spiked in the past..

I enjoy this series, but it's so roundabout and complicated like a Chinese stepsister webnovel. Jayna could easily shut Angela out of high society without going through all this effort of spreading rumors, hosting a party for her, doing tournament shenanigans, etc.

She doesn't even have to let Angela live in their house. She could have found a small cottage for her in town while her father was away, and just presented a fait accompli afterwards. Sheesh! šŸ™„

Yeah, the series would probably end in 10 chapters if Jayna acted smart. Kick Rona out -> Dad goes on trip -> Kick Angela out -> Arrange for assassin...? -> Live happily ever after.

OMG. Go, Jayna. Whatever it takes to have your revenge. We support.

Thank you so much, A Parody Scans!! <3

I mean, he didn't do anything in this timeline & knows nothing of the other when they were all manipulated by Angela's schemes. Why lie about the handkerchief? Either do it yourself or Just tell him you had it embroidered. šŸ˜’
I'm curious to know what else she does with him. IF her fiancƩ leaves her this time around, Jayna's own actions would possibly be a contributing factor...?

Yea, I get it @hatljost The male lead will (likely) be someone else anyway & the fiancƩ is just a side character. Just think she could be wary without the unnecessary lying. Lying could cause more friction than saying she had it embroidered for him. He seemed to pick up on it anyway.

@Shinta1983 I completely understand the wariness Jayna has of Cassiel. Cassiel in this timeline did nothing wrong yet and that's because Angela didn't seduce him compared to the past, so who's to say his heart won't change in a moment if Angela did try to seduce him? All that teaches Jayna is that Cassiel's feelings and heart for her are fickle, and Angela's beauty is all it takes to sway him. Plus, with all the trauma she probably received from the humiliation and betrayal he put her through it's not surprising to see how uncomfortable and scared she is whenever she interacts with him. I wouldn't want to waste any time or effort to create a handkerchief for someone like him, either. Maybe for the lying part as you know she has a plan to divorce him, and having unnecessary friction is probably not good for whatever she's planning. I think it's just a given that she would act like this, I'm actually surprised she didn't lash out at him! And imho if her actions end up saving her from a man who's probably gonna betray and humiliate her sooner or later in the future then I'm all for it.

I doubt he'll give a flower to that snake in this timeline since he wasn't seduced but while I don't hate him I don't like him cause he was easily swayed in the last life.

Oho i don't see any potential ml yet.
I feel bad for Cassiel, but i understand how jayna feel..... Anyway thank you!!

Kinda hard to get across to your fiancee 'you jilted me in my past life, now i can't trust or love you anymore'

I bet the first prince, ie Dane will be the ML. He doesn't get assassinated in this timeline and Jayna has to fight Angela for him once she sees someone bigger than the second prince.

Users who are viewing this thread