Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

everything she does now is loading bullets to kill Angela's nonexistent reputation

Ouch. That Angela sure was a total green tea bitch. Sadly a lot of men really do love seemingly weak girls like that sigh.

That scar its still there... Although he doesn't do anything bcoz of angela shifting her target.. But jayna's heart is already scared.. So.. I can understand it sis..

I love how Jayna start with "If they gonna fall in love is better if they do early 😭" and ends with "So I can frame they later 😈"

I love this more than most revenge stories because Angela gets some of the comeuppance she deserves in every chapter. I don’t have to wade through chapters of buildup and angst. Pure pettiness, straight into my veins.

ugh he's going to have the excuse of being under the controll of a love potion huh

This is why this manhwa did the PTSD better than the pathetic Abandonded Empress where PTSD can be cured instantly by royal sperm, and the donor is the guy who caused her misery.

Spoiler for the future chapters.

From what I have read from the novel spoiler, Jayna always entered to her extreme PTSD state to the point she wants to vomit and shaking uncontrollably every time she faces her ex-fiance. Jayna is aware that her ex-fiance doesn't do anything bad to her in this timeline but her mind and body are too broken and damaged to the point she can't accept him no matter what. It was rather sad because the ex-fiance is really loved Jayna very much. In the end, he moves on and wishes Jayna happiness with her new boyfriend.

@xevin glad I'm not the only one who think abandoned princess is pathetic. I really have a big hope in the first chapter since the author seem to know what ptsd means but meh in the end it's all the same 😑 Such poor execution

Dex-chan lover
Man, I do agree for them to break up. Jayna perception of him is already ruined, despite him not doing anything.
I wish they remain friend tho.

I feel bad for him since he hasn't done anything to her this time, but it's a lot better for them to break up. She friggin hates him

Anyone notice that he recognized that it wasn't the same as the other handkerchiefs? Jayna said that she had her maid do the handiwork, yet Cassiel noticed there to be a difference.

You don't notice these things unless you take careful looks at the previous handkerchiefs.

Cassiel's feelings for Jayna are real.

But... I think in this story, the damage is already done. She's gonna end up with that blond prince, while at best, she can only maintain a platonic relationship. If she could forget her future past, she could have been with Cassiel, but because of Angela, Cassiel and Jayna can never be together.

He was an a-hole for giving the flower to his fiance's friend in public, not long after having met her. Says a lot about character, even if it didn't happen/hasn't happened in this lifetime.

Jayna better not forgive Cassiel, he may not do it this time, but he has the capacity to. And he did.

This isnt a "hes changed" scenario, it's a "he was a cheating bastard who abandoned her and only changed because she literally changed the timeline" scenario.

@plutopancake don’t feel bad for him, he hasn’t changed from the cheating bastard that he was last time. It’s just that in this timeline, Angela isn’t interested in him so he isn’t interested in her, it doesn’t mean that he doesn’t have the capacity to cheat. He hasn’t changed as a person, he just didn’t get an opportunity to cheat yet.

Fed-Kun's army
I really hope Cassiel isn't the ML, he's done literally nothing to change. He's still the same cheating bastard and nothing she's done would change that about him. But knowing how these novels go, I have a strong suspicioun he's going to magically change his ways for absolutely no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread