Angel or Villainess - Ch. 20

Girl Cassiel won’t fall in love with Angela because shes interested in someone of a higher position than him now!!! Cassiel CARES ABOUT HER, like enough to know her embroidery like— JAYNA ILY BUT YOURE SETTING YOURSELF UP FOR HURTING THIS POOR MAN WHO HASNT DONE ANYTHING TO YOU YET

@InvisibleShiro it's because everyone got bad impression on her after the first party. So everyone in the past be like "you deserved it because you suck"

I somewhat feel bad for Cassiel because he was brainwashed by that betch.

And Cassiel knows Jayna enough to notice small details like ghorlll

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who thinks Jayna's father must've been the cutie back in the day? Heck he's Hella fine now too 👁👁

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the heartbreak Jayna had to live through still hurts too much for her to stau with Cassiel. I can't blame her for it too, it's much more realistic than other fls being okay with their abusers from their past lives.
The only difference is Cassiel was brainwashed while others weren't.

Amidst all this, here I am thinking that all white armor kinda looks like a storm trooper. Just press F for Cassiel. It's true he hasn't done
nor will he ever do
anything in this timeline to hurt Jayna, however trauma is a hard thing to overcome. It's better for both to just break it off.

Double-page supporter
ya even if he was brainwashed it be better not to stay with something that can trigger trauma
(unlike some fls)

Idk if this man humiliated you that easily in the past, he seems to be easily swayed. Drop him and go for someone else

But its traumatic to her, thats why its better to cut the relationship. Unlike other manhwa you know, its realistic response.

These are one of those characters where while he didnt do anything yet, he should still be held accountable. I think at this point, they should really settle for a good platonic relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread