Angel or Villainess - Ch. 22

Aggregator gang
The only reason you know Cassiel was drugged is because you know spoilers. Jayne is not a fucking reader or omnipotent narrator, HOW the FUCK is she supposed to know? Too many retards saying she is blaming him for something out of his control when she is not an esper.

Dex-chan lover
@Riri To be fair, Jayna should be considering that very seriously and wondering if maybe Cassiel was as much a victim of Angela as she was.

I think it's an actual character flaw of Jayna that helps move the story while also making her seem a bit believable.

The other person shouldn’t have used the R word but y’all are idiots she doesn’t know he was love bomb with a potion . Of course she doesn’t know that’s why she doesn’t like him still also she was love potion the most some idiot really said Cassiel was r*pe (he actually wasn’t ) because of the potion and suffer the most umm dude who died and actually got hurt and had a ruined reputation along side seeing her family crumble ??? It was Our MC that’s who!! She literally had everything taken aways while Cassiel was manipulated yes but not as harshly as MC

No, you're absolutely right @Aurantix
Not only did she consider the possibility that Angela may have somehow brainwashed everyone in ch17, Louise confirmed that a method for manipulating a person's mind exists.
Someone in another continent does something similar.
The chapter even specifically mentioned a love potion. 🤦‍♀️

So even though she considered Angela may have manipulated everyone around her, for Jayna "everyone" doesn't include Cassiel. 🤷‍♀️ The author just wants her to hate him for his betrayal. Even though her friend Louise "betrayed" her pretty badly in the last timeline too.

Just read & enjoy, no thinky. It's a web comic. 🤷‍♀️

Omg Angela is such an absolute bitch!
Like even if you don't like a necklace, throwing it like that? In your room's fucking trashcan?

SHOVE HER AND THE SHITTY FIANCE INTO A TRASHCAN INSTEAD

Wrt the comments: Cassiel very specifically was after Angela's ass very quickly, and seems to differ here mainly because Jayna herself has changed and Angela had no motivation to put on the charm for him.

So he is a trashbag, definitely

Okay but that booboo face the rabbit put on after acting like a brat the whole time absolutely killed me

this is different. for once the mc is open minded and flexible and changes her plans accordingly instead of those nitwits who are all like "oh it happened like this before so it must be the same this time"

@Shinta1983

I know, I know, it's a stupid story, I'll just add "full of plot holes" to its characteristics in my mind 🤷‍♀️

At least you get it though, thank you ❤️

I feel like this chapter jumped a lot in time and events. A bit confusing to be honest...
Thanks for the chapter though 😄

Only reason I used the R word is because this story is really similar to The Abandoned Empress. Except that story does not show what a real person going through trauma or ptsd would go through. All the abuse the mc went through gets forgotten
because she still falls in love with her abuser.

Jayna at least here is believable and shows that the abuse and fear she went through is still with her and isn't forgotten or erased just because time went backwards.

I like reading all the petty scenes where FL is plotting but literally EVERYTIME this rabbit subplot comes out I seriously wonder what acid trip inspired this. Like she keeps walking in on the guy, who is probably a love interest, just getting beatdown. By a bunny. wtfff 😂

Thank you so much, A Parody Scans for the update!!! <3 <3 <3

I'm feeling restless. I just want Jayna to pull that freaking Angela's hair and shove her face on the floor in the worst way possible.

it was mentioned in the past event that what-so-called area where that love poison come from was confirmed that it's doesn't exist. so it's very reasonable for mc not consider that angela have that "brainwashed" ability

Users who are viewing this thread