Angel or Villainess - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
@Shinta1983
I mean, even if she does believe Angela can brainwash people, why would she think she's not still brainwashing them at the moment ?
Sure she don't have her sight on Castiel at the moment since she's gunning for the second prince, but it's not like she can only brainwash one person, she may just brainwash Castiel to take him from the MC, which was her goal in the past.

Even while knowing that Angela can brainwash people, she can't do anything about it, so it's normal both if you take it in consideration and if you don't, to believe that she will bewitch Castiel and that he will fall in love with her in this timeline too.

And even knowing that Castiel was bewitched, she's still traumatised by his action in the previous timeline so she's not like she would take him back. And she can't do shit about him being or not being bewitched anyway

@louloute0203 Yea, I don't care who the author puts her with. Some comments are saying only we (readers) know about the possible brainwashing & that it's a spoiler. I was replying to the person who mentioned the chapter where it was discussed by the FL as a possibility.

She can choose to be with whoever, though I don't care for the way she treats the fiance. Just treat him like everyone else & break up when needed. The author has her view him as the same horrible person from the last timeline who's going to betray her. I don't see the harm in the author having her treat the fiance like everyone else who sided against her due to Angela's lies & possible brainwashing, like Louise. 🤷‍♀️ It's like the trauma she's supposed to carry is from him alone. Everyone else was "possibly" brainwashed so she treats them ok.

Again, no need for too much reasoning since it's just a web comic.

Dex-chan lover
@Shinta1983 Louise is a different case, though. She didn't as much betrayed the FL as retaliated against an attack the FL did. Yes it was Angela who pit them up one against another, but previous timeline Louise action are perfectly reasonnable considerinng it was the FL who came to her place and smacked her (on the basis of Angela lie).

From the FL point of view, Louise action are reasonnable cause she caused this issue herself, Castiel, though, betrayed her on no basis.

Angela is such a bitch and I'm glad she's getting what she deserves. also, is that rabbit a human?

@naiyeeno i feel like the rabbit is the powerful animal (or maybe its a human idk i cant remember properly) with white fur and red eyes in the book that the mc read in previous chapter

Users who are viewing this thread