Angel or Villainess - Ch. 23

People feel bad for Cassiel, but isn’t it exactly like Ruve in the Abandoned Empress? It was the current him who did those things but Jayna has the right to still be traumatized by the alternative Cassiel’s actions. If he was the ML, people would be calling her an idiot like the fl in the Abandoned Empress.

do you guys think angela did something to cassiel to make him like her, like magic, i really don’t want to hate him but if his past self did hurt jayna by falling in love with angela then he wouldn’t deserve jayna

Goddamn this hoe is mad ffs. God How I just want to beat Angela. Like aaaaahhhh. Smack smack smack. Bitch.

@juminhan
Yes, she used love potion that her maid made on him in the past timeline.
I don't think Jayna knows that though.
@annamorgause I think people feel bad for him cos in his case it was never even his fault and rather than just trying to avoid him (which would be totally acceptable response), she keeps trying to use him as a revenge tool to ruin Angela and then throw away? Then again, I guess it wasn't really entirely Ruve's fault either...

QUESTION:

THE 2ND PRINCE IS NOT THE ML WRIGHT? BUT THE FIRST PRINCE WHO IS SICKLY IS KINDA SUS SO.... IT'S HIM WRIGHT~?

Narration while I’m looking at the thing that is happening is ridiculous. It’s literally right there, why also tell me what is happening? Is the novel the same name? Because if I’m going get this much play by play I might as well read the novel tbh

I wish Cassiel is the ML and the people comparing this to TAE,
you’re being dumb. While Cassiel abandoned Jayna due to being drugged by a love potion, unlike Ruve, he didn’t sexually, physically, (a bit verbally), emotionally, and even psychologically abuse the MC (killed off her only family member after having her grovel at his feet too 🤬). Jayna being able to be near Cassiel just shows that she wasn’t traumatized like the MC with Ruve.
One of the reasons I dropped
TAE was because the author began her commitment to a new life and breaking away from her role very well, but the fact that she even considered Ruve as a love interest just makes anyone with a trauma appear as a big joke. Some things really aren’t able to be pushed under the rug by “love conquers all” trope such as their romance, and the excuse for Ruve’s behavior was absolutely garbage and disgusting. There was no excusing anything he did, “drugged” or not. The only redeeming point was the art but even that can’t save the shitty plot and romance.

Fed-Kun's army
The writing or dialogue has become iffy but I'm interested in our FL becoming more villain-y in her actions.

cassiel is cute but,i want this girl get her revenge-
maybe date the crown prince would be good but seriously.. the crown prince is not worth it- like oh my god- SO F******* UGLY

Shipping boy at the lake with Jayna. I don't really like Cassiel. He seems somewhat bland. Like the typical white knight type of character. There isn't room development in these types of characters. A flawed ML is better because they can develop as the story progresses.

her name doesn't suit her.....angela? more like tangela to how she wrap ppl around her tentacles......stupid skank @$$ Bxtch!

Dex-chan lover
poor dude.. he's blamed for things he haven't done and was brainwashed to do so

Aiming for the second prince huh, okay. Let all trash go together. Both are trash anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread