Angel or Villainess - Ch. 23

Hm, so does Angela use something to charm them or is she just supposed to be that pretty...

Okay, I can't be the only one irritated by all the pointless narration. It feels like I'm reading a picture book, not a webtoon for Christ's sake! What happened to the artist? They weren't like this before, did something happen? Did a few people complain about not understanding the flow of actions so they decided to dumb it way way down for them?

@silentscarlettt Nothing personal, I've just made it my mission to correct every misinformation about ABE I see

He didn't kill her father, he lied about killing him because he wanted to see her reaction. In his mind, she was an emotionless, power hungry bitch (extra confirmed after he witnessed her laughing like a maniac then working normally a few hours after her miscarriage lol), so when the father told him that he planned to take his daughter away, he thought "There's no way that woman would give up being queen." So he lied about killing the father, expecting her to not react much. When she tried to kill him, he was honestly shocked, but since there was plenty of witnesses and he hated her, he ordered her execution. Her dad killed himself after hearing about her execution.

what the hell with those unnecessary naration,
seems like the manhwa artist dont want to draw detailed drawing,

At first I thought it's the typical charming of female lead, now it seems to be something more wicked.

Okay so what I’ve cobble together through spoilers is
The blond haired guy who fights with the bunny is the first prince, Angela can just get love potions and that’s what she used on Cassiel in the past, and Apparently blonde haired guy is our Ml. My main question is how tf can she just get her hands on a love potion?
which is all pretty interesting.

The fact that all these men fall in love with her so easily is pretty disappointing and I’m hoping the 2nd prince will be different.

And yea I agree with everyone else it seems that whoever is in charge of making this is putting a lot of exposition when it’s not needed. Either way Thank you og author and the people who are adapting it into this format.

And thank you a parody scans for translating it!

Aggregator gang
Is it just me or was there a lot of narration? Like it's okay but what was being narrated was also being shown, so it was kinda too much info.

Thank you for the translation!

@violetta_vallerie willing to bet 100 on the blonde guy at the lake being the first Prince and the ML, Jayna basically made a couple of remarks earlier saying how he was sick and that he died after Angela came that’s why he hasn’t come up more because he’s not important in her mind

That Aidan really is terrible, grabbing and manhandling her like that and being so rude - in her own house! What an unreasonable brute

Why is there so much dumb narration in a manhwa that could literally just draw the actions instead of write them. I feel like I'm having a brain aneurysm OTL

Aggregator gang
This timeline's Cassiel was screwed from the start :( It's sad to see him be blatantly ignored

Man...aidan, for all his brutishness still can be saved, its such a shame cassiel is doomed in this timeline since the start, i legit feel bad for him this time round, he cant be ML since FL is traumatized with what he did last time even if hes not the same dude...

I've been binging this manwha the whole day and I honestly feel bad for Cassiel. Because of the past timeline their relationship was doomed from the start. Judging from the hints of the previous chapters Angela probably gave him a love potion. In this timeline he seems decent enough and genuinely care for her but because of the past timeline FL is (to him at least) suddenly distant and he doesn't know why. Dane is obviously gonna be first prince/ML and I don't think FL should fall in love with him again but I still feel bad for him.

Why. Does she need. To explain. Every. Single. Thing. That's happening. Yes, I know it's an adaption from a novel, but isn't the point of the drawings so that people can see what's happening rather than her saying "and then this girl smiled at me, and now these girls are talking to me, and now a rabbit is biting my hear". It's a really small thing, but it keeps throwing me off.

Users who are viewing this thread