Angel or Villainess - Ch. 24

Hm but wouldn't this make it like... Actual bullying? But if you were trying to frame someone else for bullying and you get bullied that is kinda low-key asking for it.
And no one is reading this for our MC to be a saint, we all want her to get revenge, ig.

Group Leader
Well well well how the turntables.......

But honestly this only makes it easier for Angela to play victim :T

Get you friends who would ride or die in a heartbeat like Lilia and Lindsay

Banned
I still don’t get why Angela hated the FL and her father in the first timeline when they literally treated her like family and helped her get big in society....

Dex-chan lover
i fucking love Lilia and Lindsay
those are my baby girl
precious
must protecc

@TheGodEmperor major spoiler for why Angela hates Jayna and her family
TL;DR Angela’s mom was deluded into thinking that her spot beside the Marquis was stolen by Jayna’s mom and that everything Jayna and her mom has should’ve been for herself and Angela. Angela also shares this belief and is trying to “right the wrong”.

Angela’s white hair is a signature feature of ppl from the Holy Land. Angela’s mother is from the Holy Land and was sent to the empire as a “prize” for war heroes. During Angela’s mom’s stay in the capital, she fell in love the Marquis. However, the Marquis was in love with Jayna’s mom and they got married whereas Angela’s mom was set up by the emperor to wed Angela’s dad.

Angela’s dad is a commoner so he fought in the frontlines and developed PTSD. Due to his contributions to war, he was given a knight’s stipend and baron title, but the stipend was always given back to the people bc Angela’s dad has PTSD over killing ppl. So they lived an even poorer life than commoners. He also would beat up Angela’s mom and make her wear a pink dress (This is why Angela hates pink). Angela’s mom deludes herself and Angela into thinking that Jayna’s mom stole her rightful place by the Marquis’s side and that everything Jayna has should’ve been Angela’s.

At one point in Angela and Jayna’s childhood, Jayna and her mom visit Angela and her mom. And Angela actually plots a plan to kill Jayna and her mom by giving them poisonous cookies and Angela’s mom is all for it. Jayna doesn’t eat the cookies, but Jayna’s mom does and that how she dies.

Later on, when Angela’s dad accidentally kills Angela’s mom during a fit, he shifts his abuse to Angela and forced her to wear a pink dress (another reason why Angela hates pink). At one point, Angela kills her dad (by poison) and forges the adoption document to get into the Marquis’s palace.
and that’s where the story begins.

Dex-chan lover
@NineTails - don't want none, don't start none. Jayna clearly spelled out that gossip is the weapon of choice of noble ladies to defeat rivals; as amply demonstrated in the first timeline, Angel fully intends to use it to fatal purpose (on multiple targets). A direct confrontation like this is like dropping a glove in front of a knight - Angel has a chance to back off now, or pick it up and accept total war.

@ninetailgumiho Damn, I regret reading that. I don't want to read on anymore. Fuck, that made me depressed. F for Jayna's mom now I feel like shit. How could they not know that she died from poison?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Banned
@ninetailgumiho well...
that is kinda pitiful for Angela and her mom, but they are both so dumb to think anything was theirs.... and how does Jayne not remember the poison incident? How did some lower status people get away with poisoning a marquise’s wife :O

Users who are viewing this thread