Angel or Villainess - Ch. 25

@ellasmith
gaslighting is basically manipulating someone by causing them to question their own sanity, this isn't exactly gaslighting right now, but Angela is trying to convince Jayna that she's wrong
@Lilaleni
yeah someone said that angela or someone working with angela used a brainwashing type of spell on cassiel, so it is possible angela did the same to jayna

@Mira995 remember the previous chapters when Jayna read books in the library? She discovered that there rare animals that people believe as magic beasts, the previous saintess has one before. The animals has red eyes and white colors around its body. And the rabbit has the descriptions.

Fed-Kun's army
Still feel sorry for cassiel,like you can think what you want but this timeline cas did nothing wrong and keeps getting treated like a villian when even the fl acknowledge that Angela used a love potion yet she can't see the part that played in his previous timeline brainwashing and treats him like dirt man, it's actually infuriating.

@kowoyoshi I totally get where you’re coming from but I think that even if it’s annoying, Jayna’s reaction makes total sense. I would say that no matter the circumstances, it would be really hard to just forget about what had happened between them in her past life. But yeah, I also feel bad for him :/ I think that neither of them are in the wrong.

Dex-chan lover
The sandwich looks like it got meat in it.. that's one carnivorous rabbit

@kowoyoshi I get you, I totally feel bad for him too. I'm not mad at Jayna, tho - she's hella traumatized from the previous timeline, and although things may be different now, you can't just make yourself forget that overnight. It's like telling a depressed person to just "stop being sad". It don't work like that, lmao. I hope Cassiel finds some other girl bc It's p obvious he's not gonna get with Jayna even tho he did nothing wrong this time :(

The only ridiculous part in this story so far is the rabbit thing.... rabbits are herbivores, how could it eat something that might have meat in it.... =_=

I was thinking that Dane could be the prince but they don't look alike, so is the bunny the prince since it acts more human that a rabbit and eats sandwiches?
I'm here just assuming that she'll marry the crown prince :'D

Thank you for the update! ^^

Banned
@kuckoonut

Snowshoe hares have been found to actually eat meat. Both their own kind and even their predators.
Crazy but true. Most other rabbits are vegetarians though.
The scientists researching them figures it's a change in diet that occurs due to climate changes where it's more beneficial to be an omnivore than a herbivore.
The thing is that I don't think they found out when these rabbits started doing that.

The 100% of the seriousness of this manhwa was lost the moment that rabbit appeared, magic and enchantments or not. I lost all my focus.

Users who are viewing this thread