Angel or Villainess - Ch. 25

@Tntxgaming1 Angela is not quite “gaslighting” Jayna. If you remember early on, when Angela first came to the mansion, there was a scene where Rona (Angela’s now banished maid) made tea. They were both staring at Jayna drinking it and there was even point to show that Jayna finished the tea.

In both timelines
Angela gave Jayna a love potion made by Rona (Angela actually gives the love potion to literally everyone in high society). So in the first timeline, Jayna did all of Angela’s bidding, no question asked bc of the love potion. Second timeline, Jayna is blessed by the dragon stone that turned back time, so any poison and love potions are ineffective on Jayna. Angela currently doesn’t know that Jayna is not under the influence of the love potion that’s why Angela acts like she’s always right bc she thinks Jayna will side with her no matter what.

If you didn’t know, Cassiel was also given a love potion in first timeline bc Angela was trying to kill 2 birds with 1 stone: she wanted to take everything Jayna has including fiancé and marry into a higher status (even though later Angela learns about the second prince, who is crown prince and goes for him instead). In the second timeline, Jayna tells Angela about the existence of the second/crown prince much earlier so Angela doesn’t even bother with Cassiel who’s from a dukedom and aims for CP thinking that marrying in royalty will give her more power to ruin Jayna and her family.

Also in the second timeline, bc Jayna successfully banished Rona, Angela will be using the love potion much more sparingly bc she can’t leave the mansion too often without being suspicious

Dex-chan lover
@eva4hidden She really shouldn't give another chance to him. What makes this story interesting and unique from the rest of your average "leaped back in time after being betrayed" ones, that instead of finding her fated one in the new timeline and getting all shoujou brained for him and then relying on that person completely, is that she's smart, cunning, karmic, and overall a strong female character. It sucks to be Cassiel, but it would ruin the story if she were to get back together with him, since it would need her to give up those traits that maker her so good.

Aggregator gang
I really like that she's not forgiving Cassiel even in this timeline lmao
I wish other webtoons would do the same instead of getting back together with the dang person who killed/humiliated them

Finally, a time travel where FL doesn't fall with the same fiancé again.
Go for another ML, girl!

The mc is kinda wrong bc she doesn't understand that this is the past not the future. She expects that almost everything will go like how the future went in her past life which is naive.

Now I only has one question: Why the heck Angela wish for Jayna and her family's ruin? I hope later it will be disclosed. (Or someone can spoil me before that. I love spoilers, I'll forget it either way, there's too much ongoing webtoon to remember.)

@Pixi97 If I remembered correctly, it was mainly because
her mother brainwashed her into thinking that she was supposed to be in Jayna's position, something like that.

I remember Angela's mom being obssessed with Jayna's dad but he got married to Jayna's mom. That's the gist of it.

It's just the usual "I hate you because you took what's mine" trope. Of course, Angela becomes greedy yada yada that's why she's aiming to be the crown princess

@sldfk Jayna's not wrong but just cautious since as you've said, she came back to the past. The events that took place before didn't happen, that's why she was confused and wary of why her fiance was not acting the same as before

why do i think that rabbit is like a cursed wizard or something... it’s behavior is too human like.....

Fed-Kun's army
Please spoil me... Whats the deal With the rabbit? I'm guessing the boy should be the ML / CP? But what about the rabbit?

Users who are viewing this thread