Angel or Villainess - Ch. 26

“My first and last” no no noo I refuse, he’s my ship with her. That legit got me all teary.

Group Leader
So uh. Where's the difference between "Although compared to going back in time, an omnivore bunny might be more likely to exist." and "...the chance of an omnivore bunny existing is higher than her going back in time."

Excuse me but, I doubt anyone can find a meaningful difference between those other than you guys, and perhaps those that are learning English. So what's the reason for saying the same thing twice?

Also, almost every country has a national day. Unless you're living under a rock you'd more than likely already know that.

I would start throwing random pink things around her or spread the rumour that pink is her face color on her next bday

Dex-chan lover
@Seleneee__, @Memememe1
Angela father have PTSD after the war and beat Angela mum who always wear pink dress. After the death of her mother, her dad make her wear pink dress and start to beat her too

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but think that Angela encounter Pink Guy before and now have ptsd whenever she see pink colors

@reanseih does it bother you? I infact did not know what a nationalday is. While we have something similar it is called the kings or queens day and it is held on their birthday rather than on the day the country was formed. A lot of countries are very old and in fact do not have a nationalday like it was explained in tge notes. And as for the bunny, there actually is difference. The difference being the phrasing. While i was able to understand the first one i only understood it fully reading the second one. I know it might seem crazy to you but not everyone reading on here has english as their first language. The second one was more clear in the sense of explaining that it is a comparison she is making. The notes are very small, in a simple font and black unlike the rest of the translation. If you are frustrated by it that simply dont read it. Your comment comes over as very passive aggressive

@reanseih i find the phrasing pretty easy to understand. It meant that the fact an omnivore bunny existing is more of a possibility because she experienced time travel herself which, in common sense, should be impossible. Sure it could be worded better but it was doable to understand.

I'm calling it now, they will meet Cassiel and drama will ensue.

Also...I don't support making people experience ptsd, for petty superiority, I support you screwing up Angela, but do it some other way.
This is making it seem, like exploiting ptsd can be justified, if it's a "bad" person.
This is kind of terrible writing.
Can't the author come up with a different way to humiliate someone? There's plenty that don't involve ptsd 😒

Users who are viewing this thread