Angel or Villainess - Ch. 5

@Shiny_pikachu How I understood it was that
MC knew of Emily's personality and used other servants to spread the rumor about the servant that stole before to fan her anxiety and push her into doing this

WOW?? I LOVE THIS SM?? it’s getting straight to the point, which is good compared to the manhwa i’m reading rn. two types of cake at once i suppose 🕊

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, yaaaassss, destroy her, destroy her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >u<

Haha, this kind of stories are my guilty pleasure, sometimes we just want to see trash of characters pay for their disgusting misdeeds. Ty for the chapters. <3 uwu

Fed-Kun's army
This is honsetly better than most of the time regression manwha, because most just forget their revenge midway through the plot and your just left wondering what was the MCs goal again? Good ones like ¨Villainess reverses the hourglass¨ and this are top examples on how a time regression manwha with the goal of revenge should be

What a fuxking bitch. Her name is rightfully rona in 2020. And Angela can suck ass. She's gonna end up so dead huhuhuhuh

BROOOO THAT EYES... TOTALY VILLAIN I LOVE IT, I FALL IN LOVE FOR HIM 🎉🎉🎉

I love that stuff. Pit the snakes against each other, and let them eat each other.

That's one down. Can't wait to see what else is in store for Angela.

Hmm I do wonder if Rona is for sure done off like that? Wont Rona come back for revenge or work for the white haired chick in the shadows then?? 🤔

Thank you for the translations!! You are so fast with the updates. Bless youuuuuu🙏❤️❤️❤️

Lol is she making that evil face in real life or just in her mind because if it's in real life, that's how other villains got caught girl! XD

Ezk

I remember some things of the novel and I am looking forward to what is gonna happen!

Group Leader
i6yRADx.png

Was this supposed to be a mongoose and a snake...?

Hope they kill Rona when she leaves the mansion. We cant have a loose end here, MC.

Users who are viewing this thread