Angel or Villainess - Ch. 7

The more chapter I read the more I dislike the MC. She's a piece of shit as much as the people around her (or at least the author is). Will probably drop.

Cheating scum shouldn't get a second chance. Even if he was tricked he still did everything else... hopefully the ML is somebody else.

damn right she better not end up with this loser!! i don't care if their past is all like "he got uber manipulated by angela" that just means he's intrinsically no good as a reliable partner.
also, does anyone know if the crown prince's fiance is a good person? (in fact, is the crown prince a good person? i don't remember him being mentioned in her death life)

Aggregator gang
Lemme guess, in the 1st timeline, bietch Angela had done something to Cassiel, maybe charming magic or drug, just remember the tea her maid Rona used to serve Jayne in previous chapters (Jayne later spat in out), they definitely put something in it, so i think Angela and Rona drugged Cassiel, making him fall for her because she wanted to steal Jayne's man or perhaps she want to be the future duchess. But in this timeline, she is aiming for the 2nd prince who possibly becomes crown prince and can ascend the throne (future emperor > future duke), so she just lets Cassiel go.

I hate the use of pretty flowers even in disgusting characters such as this piece of trash (I don't care if somehow the author makes him "innocent", I hope he'll be thrown away and we'll have a good romance). I understand in Angela's case since she's supposed to be the "prettiest" flower, but it still annoys me.

For a sec. (when I saw the puppy ears) I was about to feel bad about him, but then I just snapped out, lol. I hope our MC will end with every one of the people who betrayed her! Proud of her for being smart and aware. Tnks for the chapter. <3

Ps. Lowkey, I think our MC looks like Mielle, lol.

Edit: OMG, the spoilers are life, now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna enjoy the story, tysm. :")

I feel like crying. She loved him that's why it hurts my heart! That punk doesn't deserve her!

First, we are expected to believe she suddenly got competent with the time travel when she failed miserably the first time despite her status.
She doesn't bat an eyes at the thought of getting someone killed as a result of her actions, doesn't seem to have any moral code or goal aside from the sadistic pleasure of bullying Angela. Which would be fine if there were something else going on, like I don't know saving her life ?
Then notice how all the flash back are though her lens with very few or inconsequential direct speech. It is a manipulation method commonly used bypiece of shit to distort the reality. The fact is we have no idea what really happened, only how she feeled at this time.
All of this may just be lazy storytelling and bad uses of trope, but the only thing it create is presenting her as evil for the sake of it and no one question it. So yeah I'll drop.

Okay. So am I still in the same story? Didnt MC originally pampered, and publicly praised and loved the 2 faced bitch? Now MC is telling us that she had a bad reputation because of the rumor that Angela was abused. Angela didnt clear the rumor for her and MC's father had no idea? What is this BS?

MC in the 1st chapter had no shred of doubt about angela and was shocked that she was a 2 faced bitch EVEN AFTER she stole her fiance and didnt help her clear the rumor?

Am I interpreting everything wrong? Pls shower me with wisdom.

Uugghh I was actually thinking that cCassiel was quite sweet right until the last pages 😔 He was acting so nice I thought maybe Angela tricked him somehow but it seems more likely he's just a piece of trash -w-

Thanks for translating!

Sometimes I don't understand how can people so easily blames and points other wrong. Imagine you were drugged and constantly under someone's control: you don't remember how and why you did shit but suddenly people pointed out their fingers at you and yelled "you scum! You are the trash of the century!".
Yeah right, that explains everything. no wonder there's always stock characters behind the scene that could easily be manipulated and swayed by baseless rumours/sayings.

@Lunatiarrah

Breaking the engagement probably happened at near the end of her first life.

Her engagement was broken, people started gossiping with some added fuel from Angela.
Angela became the prince fiance and she was labelled a traitor. All this happens in a short span of time.
In the original storyline she probably never blamed Angela and was happy to support her to the end and as such never gave the rumours any thought as she believed the truth will come to light on its own.

OR the author just made a glaring plot hole which would become more prominent in the future as the story progresses.

1st life MC was a pure girl, under prepared for the true noble society. Now she is as more scheming and dangerous than the bitch.

@Inkstainedsmurt

You're right in that it feels she is more of the villain here than the anti hero.

Reminds me of the villainess in 'Married To The Male Lead’s Father'

Really truth will change depending on the perspective and amount of info provided. So the author in their rush to further the plot has missed out on providing crucial info which would allow readers to have a better judgement about why the MC is acting in such a manner.

Has left me for a limbo too with how I see the MCs character.

Also as for her competence,
she is mentally older, has seen the dark side of society and has a nearly thorough understanding of Angela's character; as such devising devilish plans would be easier for her.

And she knows whom to trust now plus is on her guard against Angela where in her first life she completely trusted Angela like a sister and truly wanted her to succeed.
She basically was trying to be Angela's mother in a way. Paving her way for success while basking in her happiness.

Users who are viewing this thread