Angel or Villainess - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
I guess she zoned out when Jayna said the Second Prince had a fiancee.

edit->@ManhwaMantou This is not an Isekai, it is a time travel/Rewind story.

I am confused. Did Angela meet him already or not? Was that a flashback? I'm so confused.

oop- she's really screwing her over with greeting the Emperor as his highness HAHAHA RIP ANGELA

Aggregator gang
I can't stand Angela but isn't it a bit silly to say
"She doesn't know her place" and
"She doesn't know anything can she really become crown princess?"

When she did just in TL1

Dex-chan lover
That brat comes and goes unannounced. Does he thinks he owns the house?

Yay my theory about why Terrier dog hair wasn't interested in Jayna's fiancee anymore

Just my guess but I feel like
Angela doesn't really go after prince Cassiel because she knows the second prince is the one with support and is going to succeed the throne. Prob she went after Cassiel last time because she thought he's going to succeed the throne and after she finds out the second prince has more support her main focus shifts, but considering how absorbed Cassiel is even during the execution it's probable she decides to use him. But now that she knows she's to prioritize the second prince, I'm guessing she's planning the way to beat Princess Halys. It's not like Angela entirely ignores Cassiel as a prince(?) but she just finds him inferior to the second prince and the princess as something to be prioritized

Edit: Nvm I didn't read til the end, I feel big-brained tho

@sonyaism it was a flash back(the clothes that Angela wore was different) so I’m pretty sure it was what happened before Jayna went back in time and she was just remembering how it originally happened.

I hope she won't end up with any of those men. we need a new one

Let's try to heal the 1st prince, I don't know what's his illness, but if our mc heal him and make him the crown prince and also become the male lead would be good.

so, the necklace allowed her to go back in time, right? and it changed from it's bright stone to a dull one... her dad informed her of the necklace... so it makes sense that he'd believe her and how she went back in time if she showed it again? i can't help but think that she should tell her father about this b****, he can kick her out, and she can be done with her.

i know she wants her revenge but like i am always scared that the villain will figure things out and ruin the lead's plans. my anxiety. 😩

Dex-chan lover
Mc's underestimation to the villainess might be a double edge sword smh

Users who are viewing this thread