Angel or Villainess

@Ashlinsama Other than their eyes are huge, i dont really have much problem with it. although the art is truely a meh😕
but it's toleratable (is that a word?)

but id rather read this than those with godly art but pacing and story that are all over 🤣

Dex-chan lover
Ok, I've read a few chapters and until now everything looks good. I still think they should use more chapters to tell the betrayal, but the author did a good job portraying the villain, it's very easy for you to hate her at the end of the first chapter. The Main Character also is the kind who prefers to act rather than react, which is good. My only complaint is the graphics, because they are weak, I hope the author gets better with time.

honestly I'm not a fan of the art and the story sometime has goes off on a weird sidetrack, and in most cases I would have dropped it by now, BUT I need to see that dumb b°+ch Angela get what's coming to her :p

The cliffhangers are INSANE. Just as you get satisfaction from one issue done and over with another issue never gets settled to completion.

FOR ONCE, I would like to be satisfied without the cliffhanger!

Thank you to the translation team for their hard work! :D

@20kindsoftasty I agree with you! The cliff hanger is like torture xD Seeing Angela get roasted in 24 was satisfying read it 15 times but looking forward to the next chapter 😍😆

I still remember the earlier chapters, specially when louise mentioned something about the love potion no wonder angela checks the cup to see if she drink it all and it also makes sense why cassel didnt fall for miss vito, I hope to see her more desperate, so we get to see her real self like one of those bosses that you thought was done for but gets a second wind.

The story is so bad. If you want her dead just poison the cunt and blame her former maid for pete's sake!

Y’all don’t understand sister is playing the long game, poisoning Angela won’t bring her any satisfaction and it’s a easy way out. Like her, I want to see this white haired 🐕 suffer.

If I were to take revenge on someone, I wouldn't kill her on the spot. I prefer to torture them for as long as possible. That's why I like where this story is going.

I think some people don't realize that there are levels of revenge. Just killing someone is the lowest and simplest level. This FL wants to destroy her life, take away everything and everyone she cares about and make her life miserable, then maybe she'll let her rot in that or take her life as a form of mercy. It's a more devious form of revenge and much more fitting for these sorts of rebirth scenario's (The Villainess Reverses the Hourglass being another fine example).

@fateh70 no that's too easy & jayna wouldn't kill. Jayna went thru a lot of suffering it's only fair angela suffers the same way she did. The payback is awesome.

If a pig with wings can be the spirit king, why not our beloved rabid rabit boss at minium he should be the king of a foreign country or the spirit dragon king that gives blessings to the same saying in murim novel of the give a drop of water and i will give you the ocean fueled by tasty sandwiches and picnics.

Users who are viewing this thread