Angel or Villainess

This girl has some serious ptsd.
I mean it makes sense that she's still hurt by everything that happened and all the betrayals as they are still fresh to her, but if she doesn't find a way to get a handle on her preconceived notions her plans for revenge may unravel entirely. The way she keeps waiting and expecting Cassiel to fall for Angela for example, to the point of forcing them together is her letting the past control her actions. This Angela has no interest in Cassiel, so hasn't flirted with him and he see's her as practically just an accessory. If Angela bothers flirting during the dance he may fall for her, but if she continues to keep her attention toward the 2nd prince instead she won't give him any attention. So how will any "Angela tried to steal my fiance" plans work if Angela is genuinely not interested and Cassiel isn't either? I understand wanting to get back at them, I just hope she finds a way to deal with her anger so that she can plan those revenge points in a more thought out manner.

Dex-chan lover
@MissAlexxis

No, currently Jayna doesn't know about the love spell at all. If you reread several previous chapter, love spell was mentioned, but no one know it's used

this kinda is starting to remind me of lady baby.
They both get trauma and start getting pressured by certain people or past events.
They both think that these things happened and they will definitely happen again, even if the situation has changed.

I'm loving how there's actually portrayal of PTSD and other trauma??? Ngl it always really bothers me when other reincarnated MCs are suddenly able to fall in love with the person who murdered them and their entire family. Also supper happy that she's getting her revenge and revealing Angela as the snake that she is
Anyway Jayna and Anna forever✨✨✨🥺✌️

Her eyes are still clouded despite the clear sign...
I love that~
She's got a trauma and it really shows. Not too much, not less either 😚👌

Not gonna lie, I don't really want her to be with her fiance. If he feel in love once, surely it would've happened again if Angela approached him. Therefore, perhaps if that boy Dane comes along again, I'll ship her with him. Pretty sure he's the 1st prince though...

hello team, so will there be 2 chapters since there was no update last week? pretty please update deee i miss this T__T

i kinda wish the fiancé would just take the hint and move along to make room for a ml that’s worth her time

"Angela was my friend. I wanted to give anything to her, who I thought more precious than my own family. And I eventually turned Angela, a lowly aristocrat from the countryside, into the flower of the capital society."
This sounds like Angela was his lover. I was surprised MC is a woman and friend I guess really means friend😳

I think that Angela used magic to manipulate mc’s fiance in the past life. He seems gogo be really in love with Mc.

I looove this and wish I could binge it. So satisfying to watch her line up her plans to change everything...

Regarding how Angela controls people like Cassiel, etc:
I think she's using a poison/ potion of some sort. In all the flashbacks, she brings people tea, cake, etc before they start loving her.

This is one of the only noble drama manhwas that make any sense. Yes! That high nobility drama that I asked for and can understand.

gah, I was intrigued by the premise of the story but half of it is just the artist explaining the inner thoughts of MC. I have never hated saying this so much but a picture is worth a thousand words. I wish that more time was spent on drawing the characters doing something rather than narration bubbles doing it instead...mais, c'est la vie, drawing is hard and I do appreciate the art and effort that's put into this.

I feel sorry for cassiel:/ he loves the mc but
angela‘s former maid is a witch and helped her in charming him with magic
it‘s not really his fault but i also understand how the mc must have felt
I hope he gets a happy ending as well

Users who are viewing this thread