Angel or Villainess

@Vikhtoriyan thank you team!! i was so happy to read this and i even got nervous wondering if angela would show in this chapter. looking forward to the next update thank you very much!!

Angela is so annoying af (=__=) but I like how she thinks that Jayna's foolishly playing right into her hands when the truth is she's the one being played lmao (>u<)! Jayna would be like, bruh the feelings mutual XD

P.S.
Why does her name have to be Angela (=_=)'' My sister's name is also Angela XD

@yudh08 hahaha yeh. so whenever i read this, their faces kinda overlaps for a second and makes me confused as to who to support .
But that was just me getting faces and stories mixed from reading too much lol 😂

the MC looks SO similar to the MC in "Actually, I was the Real One"

from the hair... to the necklace... to the color of their dresses...

Jayne cant possible be that thick to think it will play out exactly the same way right? She knows they didn't have the same meeting, she even commented that Angela wasn't going after him like before.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I really like this story, but sometimes the drawing kinda distracts me lol The background and objects are drawn nicely, but the people... er... Anyway, I really like good revenge stories so I'm sticking with this for a bit

The plan to make them fall in love won't work. Because you shouldn't have told her about the Prince. Now she doesn't want him. So I wonder how it's gonna play out

May I suggest instead of bitching about the art style, go make a manhwa yourself. You’re reading this for free and you’re still bitching about minor stuff. The audacity.

People can criticize the art style just like they can criticize or judge the story. Just because this is a free translation doesn't mean people can't express their opinion. Instead of calling it "bitching" how about some of you grow up.

@Vikhtoriyan thankyou for the latest update! chapter 20 was good, now i wonder what will happen after the tournamet, and what of angelas birthday, that might be awkward since angela screwed up at the tea party and made a fool of herself xD but looking forward to it! i really like this manhua :D

Users who are viewing this thread