Angel or Villainess

Why is the rating so low? While Jayna falls behind a little compared to my Goddess Aria Roscente from 'The Villainess reverses the hourglass'. She still is very much a great villainess.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting. Also this is godly regardless of any rating.

Oh that's why she glared at the teacup earlier on in the series, she had Rona slip love potion into the tea, that's why she fell in love with Angela in the first place and did so much to help her... she probably spiked the tea/cake she brought in to Cassiel the first time too...

No wonder she got her claws into the second prince and her father too, she probably put love potion in their tea and stuff...

Dex-chan lover
Damn it. I wish there was a novel for this like The villainess turns back the hourglass. Read that whole thing in two days, would do the same with this any day of the week! It's gonna take forever for that evil bitch to get her comeuppance!

@Jeikob me too, though I didn't like that novel much (fl is more annoying there than in manhwa, had to stop at some point), bitch bashing is too satisfying, would read a novel if there was one

The art is not really my taste either, but the story is just my cup of tea! These reverse villainess revenge stories are so satisfying~ I think after some time, we will get used to the retro art style and continue to enjoy this story’s plot

Angela don’t need a mask for a masquerade, she can just show up without one and she’s good to go

Users who are viewing this thread