Angel or Villainess

I will wait until chapter 120, because I know Korean's manhwa is full of shitty long-dragged drama that can be solved in 60 chapters instead of hundreds of tear-jerking, cheap villainous drama

@4altera I agree 😂 I’m interested in the story premise but it’s dragging every single moment for like 5 chapters. I guess we should only judge this web comic only after a good 50-80 chapters

I don't get how she spent her last life not catching on about the villain in this? Like why does she have an answer for everything now for no reason? Seems to be a bit poorly thought out but I am a sucker for a revenge story.

Dex-chan lover
wait, i checked anime planet and the series ended at ch 17, is it true ? or this one have a LN source?

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe it just means 17 chapters out in the raw so far lol? Well, Angela was smart here. Interested to see what Louise does.

Okay, but how is she so prepared? Like Angela dam girl, you are prepared to go full in from the very beginning!

I think I might die if I continue reading this ... this is worse than trashta corsette etc ... everything is over the top obvious and everyone is like ohh it ok cause she’s pretty 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 RAAAAGEEE!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread