Angel or Villainess

Dex-chan lover
@Alex-S that's just your opinion of course, there is no such thing as objective correctness in reality as all things are relative

Dex-chan lover
The amount of stories that have dumb fucks believing only in one person’s claims and no other evidence.....

CAN'T WAIT FOR THAT BEETCH TO BE DESTROYED

who's the ML though 👀 will it be the 2nd prince or

step on Angela's existence and everything she loves oh wait her dad is dead lol oop my bad, I wonder what shoes he got on in that casket

@ylvskij idk who the ML is but my bets are on the first Prince since the second Prince has a fiancée who’ll definitely be Angela’s enemy, I will literally screech if Cassiel is the ML tho

@sodashintaro yeah now that she said “the first prince will die so he doesn’t concern me” major flag haha think he might be the love interest too. Cassiel is trash and needs to be binned.

Guys this is a shitstorm of a story, do NOT read until finished if you’re sensitive to extreme angst and tragedy without a conclusive ending

Yo this manhwa in a nutshell:
Lotus bitch(Angela) vs half lotus bitch(as in Jayna is only a lotus bitch to Her enemies)
I love this mc, unlike the other mcs who, after going back in time, do a big 180 and show their true personality right away to the enemy, Jayna kept her “nice girl” act in front of angela while secretly having her dance in the palm of her hands. Now this is CUNNING!! I LOVE HERRRRR

ML spoiler
The Male lead is the first prince Dan smth smth(forgot his last name)

Users who are viewing this thread