Angel or Villainess

@osqmu Lots of stories have the same time-travel fantasy mechanic as "The Villainess Turns the Hourglass." Not the first story, not the last.

tbh it does have similar concept with the villainess reverses the hourglass, but it's not the same. i love both regardless

I think the reason why the rating is kind of low, even though the storyline is interesting, is most likely the art. Something about it feels a bit cartoonish and off and with this sort of manipulative MC, it makes me think of an abandoned amusement park.

Fed-Kun's army
@Karakasa it’s more like hourglass than just time reversal. You could say similarities between Angela and Miele are mind of high. Other than that they’re pretty different though.

@Barbon Do you know how many stories are titled like that but the character mentioned in it isn't the protagonist? In this case, 'Angelic Lady' could very well be talking about the girl that betrayed the MC, actually I'm pretty sure that's still the case as Angela == Angelic. This is why proper tagging for Male/Female Protagonists is necessary.

@skeletor51 Just add a "Yaoi" or "Shounen Ai" tags when you are searching, guaranteed male protagonists 100% of the time and barely any of those pesky women. Perfect for you!

@skeletor51 I feel like with a woman on the cover and lady in the name...like...you should at least be prepared for an fl, and honestly thats the most reasonable assumption. Jebaited is a bit much. You should definitely have realised it in chapter 1...the first page...so even if you ignored the picture, and the title, you should have noticed pretty much right away- if you kept reading more and didn't notice until way too late that's kinda on you not the tags.

Yay Another update!! Thanks translation team, I’m honestly loving this more than I expected, the art style says cute moe reincarnation manhwa but the story lines all revenge and manipulation, dEsTrOY! The art style definitely put me off at first but I’m kinda fond of it now.

There’s something nice about reading a manipulative vengeful story with cutesy art.

@skeletor51 I can kinda see why you’d think this is has a male protag since the summary doesn’t specify the gender of MC. I usually don’t like reading male protag reincarnations so I can feel the pain of reading a manga with different expectations.

Best suggestion I have is to check the demographic tag, if its shoujo and isekai/time travel its almost always a female lead. Shounen and seinen usually have male protags so you might want to filter that in instead.

Is really similar to the hourglass one and the Shadow Lady one I think.
I personally love these kind of stories, but when its this kind of direction (hourglass one) I feel like they are being very petty. I mean, this is no way to fucking live man.
Anyways, just saying. If you dont like the two I mentioned above, this is just a reskin of them, wouldnt recommend. If you like those though, this is for you.
Have fun reading!

@Vikhtoriyan Yay! Thanks for chapter 11. I hope the new maid won’t betray the fl. This is gonna be good :) it’s already good but I’m sure it will get even more good so excited.

Aggregator gang
Now I get why this relieved so many views! Angela is like Trashta 2.0

@Buttsbuttsbuttsbutts I did notice in the first chapter, but it still doesn't detract from that intense feeling of disappointment when the manga you've been looking forward to all day wasn't what you were hoping for. People can like female protags all they want, I used to be in that group too, but that doesn't mean my preference for male protags is any less important.

Users who are viewing this thread