Angel or Villainess

That sucks...having to witness it twice. She was staging an ‘accidental meeting’ wth “it’s not my place” my ass.

i was angry at chapter 6 this morning, it's evening now i just read chapter 7 now i'm even more angrier >< whyyyyy?! i hate angela so much lol i hate her more then trashta >< thank you @Vikhtoriyan <3 appreciate the updates keep em coming i hope the fl has good things coming for her <3

Group Leader
I know this is just a revenge story just like Villainess Reverses the Hourglass but I’m hooked anyway.

Just like if you like chocolate cake you won’t complain if you get two cakes!

Group Leader
@mushroomsteel

Villainess reverses the hourglass and Shadow Queen come to mind, but those are quite popular you might’ve read it already.

I like how mc acts her age, like I think there wasn't a big time gap maybe a year ? Or a couple of years? But it's not like she got smarter , she just became self aware, and a bit more experienced, like a college sophomore who got back to senior highschool

in today episode of "how fast are you going to hate her", we have Angela, the ungrateful bit-h

I really wish there was a way to filter out female protagonists like on NovelUpdates, they just don't vibe with me. It's annoying when I keep getting jebaited by summaries like this.

Omg lmao Skeletor the cover is a woman and the title is "The Angelic Lady" nobody "Jebaited" you into a surprise female protag like...I'm laughing so hard....it literally has lady in the title

Group Leader
The story is good so far but I keep losing it over the art style. It clashes SO hard with the kind of story it's telling. The text says all according to keikaku but the art says early 2000s low budget harem anime.
Looking forward to them tackling Angela's backstory involving
PTSD, hiding signs of domestic abuse, and mental illness
all while the characters keep going turning chibi

yeah art's a bit wack but i love the story............ tbh its growing on me a little lmao

Bloody hell guys stop complaining about the art style way to disrespect the artist go away 😡@Vikhtoriyan thanks so much you’re awesome! Keep up the great work :)

@skeletor51 it's so obvious that she is the protagonist thou... You know what I wish for? I wish male protagonist stories stop putting female characters on their cover with the ml no where to be seen do u know how many time I was sooo happy thinking its a fl then being dispointed?. That way both our problems will be solved also wtf did u expect from "angelic Lady"

Group Leader
wait just a split second
not the first time i've noticed but isn't this basically just like the villainess turns the hourglass?

Users who are viewing this thread