I forgor villainess manga name šŸ’€

Contributor
Once again I am asking for your help :pepehmm:

Iā€™m looking for the villainess manga set in an imperial harem where a body swap happens but the ā€œvillainessā€ (heroine in the villainessā€™ body) had a super weak body so sheā€™s happy about the whole thing.
She also fends off a tiger near the beginning to prove her innocence. And she likes farming.

Idk, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s relatively popular but I wasnā€™t able to find it using tags or by browsing my anilist so youā€™re my last hope!!

Contributor
Contributor
Another story tidbit: she has a servant girl who gets blackmailed into trying to murder her but stops her and manages to save her :thumbsup:

Man, I'm like 80% sure I read it here on MD but maybe it was official, I can't remember now

Dex-chan lover
bro how did I miss this message šŸ˜­ I legit just went through all the villainess tagged manga on MD to find it
at least you found it...
This one is really good. :thumbsup:

Too bad we can't find past volume 2 translated on the web... Because the raws are way ahead!
Yeah, I got sad about the lack of it so I started buying the official versions and they're already farther.
But then I ran out of volumes of the official manga translation so I looked up fan translations of the novel and they're already farther.
But then I ran out of volumes of the fan novel translation so I started buying the official versions and they're already farther.

Users who are viewing this thread