Angel or Villainess

I've never hated a fictional character as much I have this bitch. Like wtf is wrong with her. I get bullying and socially isolating the girl, but having her WHOLE family executed? Can she even be considered human at this point?😤

@shaedyhoe Well, you clearly didn't read 'Lady to Queen', the villainess Rosemond got mc entire family executed and from the beginning, she wanted to ruin whoever became the empress

I’m eagerly waiting for chapter 18 🥺 even thou a lot of people here don’t like art style please don’t give up sharing the latest chapters. This manhua honestly is my top villainess fav the revenge, story and fl are to my liking a lot ☺️

@Kajirinn THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR UPDATING!! I’m kinda gutted to not see Angela’s panicked face but this chapter was interesting, he looks the prince.. haha liked that note too ‘I do not trust this flowery mother fucker’ xD looking forward to the next update! Thank you!! Appreciate the teams hard work and of course the artist ❤️

the flowery mf is the male lead and his backstory is PAIN pain

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@shaedyhoe this is probably because you haven't read much like this kind of story haha there's shadow queen, lady to queen, etc where's mc and her family would die in the hand of those bitchies🤣

i almost didnt try it out because the art style wasnt exactly my taste, im glad i tried it, its really good. i have to stop judging books so quickly, theres probably a lot of other good stories out there that i havent tried for the same reason

I think the flower boy is actually the firs prince who die in her first life since he was somewhat sick or weak

Fed-Kun's army
Continues to be interesting if only more updates. And yeah I also assume it’s the first prince but am not sure

Users who are viewing this thread