Angel or Villainess

@manama grow up from your entitlement. The authors have worked hard on this.

Most of these ‘critisism’ are people commenting on how terrible the art is, how stupid certain characters are... we’re reading this for free. The least we can do is showing support to the authors who’ve worked really hard on creating this and keeping it popular so it won’t be dropped by scanlators.

Besides why would you bitch it here? Like the authors won’t see it, it’s not gonna change anything😂😂😂

People are free to express opinion but not necessarily making hurtful comments about the authors’ hardwork. You grow up.

Contributor
@lalalapple:

Tone of the foregoing discussion aside... There are pretty obvious reasons to make commentary about the artwork, or any aspect of the work, here. The audience for such comments wouldn't be the scanlators and certainly not the author or artist, but rather: The other readers.

Actually if anything I'd be much more offended by people making comments about the iffy artwork here where the artists can see them, and the pretty much the only audience is other readers. I know I, personally, am much more freely critical of stuff here, in pirate land, than I am when dealing with legitimate free comics where the author may indeed read things (say, the stuff on Webtoons).

Like, yes: Asking for better free stuff is pretty much unconditionally crass. (The same applies to people who make a stink about bad scanlations here—though I suppose that's sometimes very slightly more complicated because of the weird humbuggery that is scanlation sniping-politics). Complaining about the art here, where authors will not be, however, is pretty much just expressing an opinion to one's peers.

(This is quite aside from general philosophical considerations as to whether or not one should be polite while discussing anyone's art, under any normal circumstances, as a universal-decency sort of thing; there's a decently good argument that keeping pretty much all conversation civil would be a nice thing, one supposes. But saying no one should criticize the art seems a bit much.)

Lala is right. Also I like the art. I think it’s cute and I like how this cutesy art style sometimes dips into dark territory. It’s an interesting contrast

Fed-Kun's army
@Pokari I read your essay and agree! Lol

Also true, translation is a lot more complicated but generally for me, snipping aside, if it's totally unreadable that's when I start getting annoyed (ie S2 stuff). Honestly wish people would snipe S2 projects.

My 2cents.
If the art is super awesome but the plot is non existent or characters are basically boring, I'd rather get bad art with an incredible storyline.

The art here is meh to me neither good or bad, but MC & story progression is really interesting which makes up for the art imo.

i'm freaking out please don't give up sharing the latest chapter weekly! i love this manhua a lot! the art and story and jayna! >< pretty please!

I've quite liked it so far but she better not get cold feet or 'grow a conscience' and back out of her plans in the future.
I also don't see what some people's problems seem to be with the art. It might not be the best but other than some particularly rough moments here and there, it seems to be fairly standard for a web comic.

heeeyyy why are people hating on jayna
true, its dumb that she's mad about her fiance betraying her on her first life..
but i like this mc than the other reincarnation mc.
im gonna throw shades at the other reincarnation webtoons, falling in love with the person who killed your family and you

this decision is wiser ! go Jayna!

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me

id rather she make a different road then regret it

than follow the same road then surprise pikachu face when she ends with the same outcome xD

I feel sorry for her fiance but for Jayna he brings traumatic memory. She just cant trust or love him anymore. I hope Jayna realises that in this timeline he only loves her. But i dont think I want to see her marry him either. She cant just get over from PTSD that easily just because he changes.
I actually love the art. I like the mc too

Fed-Kun's army
This is good as ever. Wonder if she’ll come around.

I'm not understanding.
I thought she was aware that the girl used a love potion??? I mean if she wasn't then why did she ask abt it. His feelings for her were sincere until he was put under a spell, I thought at least that much was obvious. She's starting to seem very narrow-minded.

I want her fiance to know what happened in the past, so that he will not feel calm and regret his actions 😫

TBH in all these past troupes, this thing always happens. The person who betrayed you once becomes nice now that the circumstances changed.

Users who are viewing this thread