Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 10 Ch. 91 - Diary 91

Dex-chan lover
Well, she's a kid in the way that Heidi could eaaaaasily see through her worries hahaha but *phew* another drama avoided, all the talk has been talked, except the most important talk... But at least it looks like we're heading there, climax soon?

I mean really, we could get a couple more slice of life chapters but another drama or confusion right now would be awkward.

Not saying I'm tired of this, not at all, I just want a natural ending and not an axe.

Thanks a looooooooooot for the many updates so fast! This manga has a weird release schedule xD

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I'm still sus of Heidi, idk exactly what it is but it makes me nervous.

I really want to see our protagonists finally open to each other.

Dex-chan lover
*Heidi tells Nozomi to talk with Shino about it*

YES! Finally some common sense!

*Nozomi decides to tell her about it... someday*

Well fuck you too, author.

Yeah like someone said It here, i couldn't help but feel sus of heidi. 🤔 This feels too light for a drama. It's making me anxious. Even though it's good tjat they're starting to talk.

Dex-chan lover
Can't help but tease it can you author-san ? 😏 Also, progress denied again. Nozomi is starting to be more open to talking at least.
17170v9.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Certainly doesn't help that they're dancing on thin ice there in the image.

Another great chapter. Thankfully the melodrama was avoided. Still really don’t like Heidi, but he served his purpose. Hopefully Nozomi opens up to Shino soon. And what did Shino’s friend mean by saying that Shino has feelings that she doesn’t understand? Is that another yuri bait?

@rollo Hey to our credit the author loves to make em be just a little more intimate than simply two grieving people are. Like... Physically

Dex-chan lover
This manga is just the author's attempt at making a drinking game. And I hate that I'm on the edge of my seat falling for it every time.

Author literally gonna thow some gasoline into the fire in near future
"someday i guess ill counting on you " is like a literal bad flag here

Dex-chan lover
That was the gayest chapter in a long while. So much teasing.

Maybe it’s because I’m 1-2 years apart from Shino in age so I can’t really understand Nozomi too well but I’m starting to get increasingly frustrated at Nozomi’s behavior recently

Users who are viewing this thread