Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Diary 29

Dex-chan lover
never expected to see bloody Jikkyō Powerful Pro Yakyū here

Fed-Kun's army
Take care of your health first, anq. Personally, I definitely can wait.
This reminds me when I had fracture on my left hand too. The day I was discharged from hospital dan went home, I was immediately play FF9 using one hand lol.

Dex-chan lover
Now see? Now you've done it! Releasing chapters everyday and now you're hurt!

Dex-chan lover
Please rest :p your releases were really fast even when you said that they were becoming slow is 10 times faster than the average ... So take it easy~
As for Nozomi... You go girl, this won't end well :(

Hope you will recover soon. Please take all the time you need to rest, don't overdo it brother, just take it easy. And thank you for translating this amazing manga.

Dex-chan lover
Rest easy and take your time in recovery. Also, what the heck was the point to lie about that?

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for your releases, they light my day! But you know what's more important than that? YOUR HEALTH!!! Go get better, then we can talk.

Also, is this really what we're going to do? Have a Misunderstanding Plot?

Dex-chan lover
Def take care and get better.

On your note though, thats not what relief pitchers are for. A reliever is normally brought in to close out a game, usually in the 7th or 8th inning. They tend to have a narrower pitch repertoire than a starter, usually focused on throwing hard. In less common situations where the starter is struggling, they may come in sooner, but that's not ideal, as it can play hell with upcoming games.

Aggregator gang
I agree with ri-chan this definitely feels like you hate her or don't wanna associate. Maybe it's hard but still

Dex-chan lover
Clearly when you injure your hand, you continue scanlating solely with your feet. Not that my joke matters like a year late, the hand is probably fine and all.

Argh! Ritsuko should have been more blunt and less vague when she asked if she hates Nozomi.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
The lengths to which these people will go in order to create stupid drama for themselves is absolutely baffling to me

Users who are viewing this thread