Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 51 - Diary 51

Dex-chan lover
I still think about it.
What kind of dumb piece of shit cheats on a woman THAT cute and beautiful.

wait what???? did her brother cheat on nozomi ? they didnt mention it, although that would kinda explain the way nozomi acts a little like she needs to do everything plus i am sure that if that was true she would feel like it's her fault and blame herself for not being good enough thus overworking herself like shino was just mentioning.

Shino finally snapped, huh? About time she did. Guess auntie stepped in on purpose. She'll probably have a heart-to-heart talk with her daughter while Shino's out buying eggs.

@HuHuHi who are you talking about? Sorry but I don't understand.

Dex-chan lover
This is normal, when two people care for each other and they don't know how to balance being helpful and get help ... They're not doing anything bad but they're not quite right ... Is sad how Nozomi tries to hide issues with a smile but I guess Shino is done with that too... And that's good.

I thought we would've to wait a month for the next o.o) thank you very much Anq

Yeah, HuHuHi is mixing it with My Unrequited Love or whatever it's called. Different manga entirely.

?Okay Shino.. I also don't understand what is the matter that Nozomi thinks you will understand.

A rift and they need to amend it. Shino have pointed something to Nozomi, and they really need to talk. But will it happen in a near future? Let's find out in the next chapter to come

Aggregator gang
They don't understand each other because they both love each other not in the sibling way I mean.

Dex-chan lover
It was at that moment Colonel realized his rank meant nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread