Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 6 Ch. 53 - Diary 53

Been wondering the last few days what happen to this. Thanks so much for picking it back up. Also if you are looking for other yuri/shojo ai type series to pick back up the Maria Watches Over Us manga was never finished being translated.

Sure, go ahead and tag me. I won’t mind saying I’m wrong if that’s the case. I like the story regardless of how it ends. But what’s the big deal if it ends in a shoujo Ai? It’s not like it hasn’t happened before or have authors do It. This a a very tender love story between these two girls and the author has been purposely pushing that love and tenderness to that line and making it very blurry. I know often I’m enjoying it thinking slice of life but often I go look at the tags seeing if it has shoujo Ai. Author trolling lol.

Dex-chan lover
Rereading this manga I’m still not sure whether it’s actually meant as yuri. My current thought is that it isn’t but the author is intentionally keeping it vague so the yuri crowd keeps reading anyway.

Yeah the author is keeping it vague but honestly I'd be more than happy if it just continued down this road of them gradually learning to lean on each other as family, and moving past relying on the older brother as the tether that binds them together.

Edit; Also really appreciate this being picked up!

Dex-chan lover
@GodGinrai It was one his first work, which he kept releasing massively back in the day, and then there were no famous cred page then.

@Ryrie "Majority" - not even half of his work are yuri or shounen ai 5/11, and those were actually tagged as such from serialization day 1 in their respective magazine. This isn't. What tigerstar186 wrote above is true, it's intentionally kept it vague, also known as a yuribait for that fandom to keep it reading. So yup, ultimately it's grasping on straws.

Dex-chan lover
@Istvan90623 Grasping at straws would imply there's little to no chance or reason. If it's enough to be considered "bait" then it's well within reasonable doubt. And also the author has done quite a number of oneshots featuring shoujo ai that aren't on this site so it's not just 5 which is already quite a large number. It isn't necessarily hurr durr forcing yuri fandom just because they're intimate like you're implying.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri or not, this is a very good series and I'm glad it's picked up again. TBH, it's hard for me to picture a romantic relationship with Nozomi essentially being Shino's legal guardian now and all. They're not related so I guess there's a possibility but still, wouldn't it be kinda....awkward ?

Dex-chan lover
saw a little bit of yuri, hope there will be more later

the dependence is strong though

Dex-chan lover
Hooray! A resolution to that conflict from ages ago! Now it's just a matter of seeing how they feel apart from each other. Thank you, translator!! Bless your hard workin soul.

Totally thought there would be a kiss, but then I remembered that this series isn't that kind of series. Which is totally fine.

Dex-chan lover
I think the little bits of will they won't they feelings might stem from the author having made yuri titles before, but honestly I hope this stays as them being family in a non romantic sense. You don't see plots about codependance and grief with this kind of dynamic very often.

And thank you lovely translators for your hard work!

Thank you for picking this up!!! You are a god!
giphy.gif

I believe in no god but u are my God,praise you and let your name be remembered forever

Users who are viewing this thread