Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 64 - Diary 64

Dex-chan lover
You say that your heart feels a hard on reading this but to me is different, I always have a chain of mini heart attacks!! when I see an update, when I see the illustration cover... When She says things like "Is not enough" I have to pause, close my eyes, take a deep breath and think if I have the courage to read the next page.

This manga.

IS TOO MUCH XD

Btw Ritsuko knows a bit too much about relationships for someone claiming not caring at all about relationships

Dex-chan lover
Poor Colonel, he finally gets comfy and Ritsuko flips the blanket out from under him.

Dex-chan lover
that "look I'm not saying you should date her or anything, okay" comment tho ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'm not satisfied with having just that." It's here boiiisss!

Dex-chan lover
You could REALLY read this chapter from a yuri perspective if you wanted to and I just don't know if that's the way it's intended to be or not. Does Nozomi even know what she wants at this point ? Stop toying with us Author-san ! In any case, great stuff as always .

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure one can miss the yuri perspective on this chapter. I think you'd have to stretch a lot more to not get a yuri interpretation of this.

Dex-chan lover
Oh god, here we go again...
1ViOtPd_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ritsuko seem like have a closed feeling for Nozomi. I mean who won't ? You see her married a man which mean she straight so you thought it is the end.
I totally approve threesome here

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta admit I was hoping we would see more of Minato again but it is pretty common for this manga to do a Shino chapter and then do a Nozomi one where they revolve around something in particular, in this case their best friend, and honestly a couple of Ritsuko's earlier chapters would left me a bid bother (though I did understand where she was coming from) but this one was a really fantastic one.
As always thank you SO MUCH for translating this manga~

Dex-chan lover
God dammit! Am I being teased again? AM I BEING TEASED AGAIN!!!!!!!

....I mean, I'm not going to tell you to stop.

Dex-chan lover
"Act according to the feelings of the baby lesbian." Nothing can go wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread