Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 65 - Diary 65

More progress than My Unrequited Love. Makes me think of
w17.png

Aggregator gang
HOLY SHIT HOOOOOOOOOOLY SHIT OH MY GOD
I had to stop a handful of times holy shit.
and that fucking end meme with Yuu lmao.
I think that even if they don't end together as a couple this is telling us about Shino's preferences right?
Thanks as always for the chapter!

@JKTV could you provide us with where to find the interview?

@imwithyou93 To be fair Hibike! Euphonium did full on yuri radio skits with the VAs for Reina and Kumiko playing their characters in them. Unfortunately stuff outside of the main story can't really be considered cannon.

KCS

@Zexalfan
I think this person is confusing this series for nettaigyo, where the author told people that its not a yuri series, or isn't going in that direction, despite the NTR bait chapters.

@Heimdal The VAs dont count. The author of original novel said she hated how much they cut shuichi kumiko scene and replace with reina kumiko scene.Plus, Kyoani is infamous with yuri,yaoi-bait so i never believe in them while kuzushiro is already well-known by her yuri manga. She even use shino-nozomi as a iconic couple for her newest manga that show how much she dedicate to them.

Aggregator gang
@KCS I guess that's possible, although that onne wasn't an interview but just a twitter post no? well I guess that could have also been confused as well.

...that's a way to call those chapters I guess...

(personally I think people are making a way bigger issue out of it than it really is, but that's just me)

@imwithyou93 goddamn you are right,just went and binged their twitter, I mean those are some nice art they've uploaded about them and some are certainly a bit of a tease, kinda sad they haven't post art like that in a while, the last one is from november last year :c

@imwithyou93 i don’t know where you get that Ayano Takeda hates they cut Shuuichi/Kumiko scene and replace by Reina. Have you ever read the novel? Or watch the series? Have you know that Reina has more scenes and intimate/ closer relationship to Kumiko than Shuuichi in different sources? If not, just lol at you. Truthfully, there was no Shuuichi scene that was replaced by Reina. Lol. Shuichi was put there as for hetero relationship and as a main support for different characters and nothing else. Ayano Takeda said, Shuichi is important to character Kumiko BUT Reina and Kumiko’s bond is for eternity. Don’t think Reina is just there for replacements because Hibike Euphonium is about these girls (Reina/ Kumiko) dreams and their journey to pursue it.

——-

Anyway, I don’t know if Kuzushiro is baiting or what, but to the way that the story runs, it’s as if the author isn’t bother at all, it’s seems let the story flows on it’s way, and let the characters bound where they should be. And I’m liking it so far. Well, yuri or not, it won’t lessen the fact that this story is great.

Breast tissue is separate from the pectoral muscles, exercising them might just stretch them out

Fed-Kun's army
6 hours after the uploaded.... 34 comments => WdaF! Why are you guy so freaking fast! Leave me some spot wil'ya!

Let's be honest,
NORMAL SISTER DON'T DO THAT!
somebody used to say

to group: 0mniessence
Your credit page really makes my day!

@Kiraidesu
Kill me. Just fucking kill me right now. I can't live with the idea that this could have all been absolute world class baiting.
Sure, I can do that. However, if I gotta kill you, who da fuck will kill me!?

@imwithyou93
Why do people think its just bait? I checked her twitter, she drew them with couple T-shirt, even their valentine, wedding? How is it still bait?
Link! I need a link! Without links, don't expect me to buy it!

anyone knows in which chapter or anime episode does yuu "rocks" touko "worlds"?

Dex-chan lover
Remember kids, it's not gay if the tips don't touch so it's not yuri yet.

Users who are viewing this thread