Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 67 - Diary 67

That was really wholesome , this chapter was great in giving you more feels for the loss of her brother. I just hope they dont try to tearjerk the readers by showing more flashbacks, dreams of
Lhow sweet her bro was :,)

Oh god, I've had this exactly happen to me.
I would dream that I wake up and as soon as I realize it's a dream, I would dream that I'm just waking up.

I'm thankful that I don't have trauma like Shino, otherwise this could very well happen to me.

@NezzKind Honestly that would completely ruin this manga. A sudden interjection of that sort of supernatural stuff would just spit in the face of the, up until now, remarkably realistic portrayal of grief and relationships and all that.

just saying, as someone who's experienced severe tragedy and loss, if you continue living in a space that once had someone in it who suddenly died horribly, you will absolutely have dreams like this and they super, super, super, super, super, super suck

imagine having that trauma just ripped from your memories and slapped in your face fresh as the day it happened, those dreams can do that to you

@cyreader my friend I understand if you've never experienced severe, sudden loss of someone extremely close to you who was taken far too soon with possibly incredibly unjust circumstances, but this chapter was anything but "spinning wheels". These dreams are absolutely a thing that happen to people who have suffered tragic losses in their lives, and if you're one who tends to have really intense dreams, they can absolutely cross the threshold of being "oh it's a dream" to "thinking it's real and waking up and thinking the person is going to be there as if they hadn't been murdered a decade ago and going to check their room and whoops it was turned into storage eight years ago because they're fucking dead, you fool" similar to how it went down in this chapter. The "are you the only one here?" is so fucking relatable it hurts

the series is mostly about loss and grief and coping with that, if you're only here for the romance, well, that's not entirely what the series is about

Months after a family member's death I had a dream of a normal day with them talking and stuff, in my dream I had completely forgotten they died and when I woke up I was kinda half-dreaming and just only when I saw a photo of them I put in my room I remembered.

Guys Im looking for a manga with a plot of a hug pillow or futon turned into a girl (onee-san type) and visit a boy, can't remember the name but I think the artist is yuu tachibana or something like that and I can't find it

Group Leader
I used to have these kind of dreams about my dad all the time. I remember is always be like “Dad where’ve you been I’ve been looking all over for you” while crying cause I’m so happy he’s back, then I’d wake up and be like ahhh it was just a dream ... brutal stuff

Aggregator gang
Ahh c'mon! Let me see them heal, sure the story has been sweet but it breaks my heart that they are still pressing everything down and unable to talk about it.

Double-page supporter
Me : look at the knife on the table

Mangaka : start sweating profusely

Me: don't do it AGAIN

Users who are viewing this thread