Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 7 Ch. 70 - Diary 70

Dex-chan lover
This dude...does NOT do well under pressure. Not even pressure! He coulda just gave it to her with a letter of explanation attached if it was so difficult for him. But naw, he's gotta take something that would've taken two minutes, and NOT do it over five days? And then, kidnap her. When he could've just handed it to her outside the school gate. Definitely not the best character this mangaka's ever created 😅

Dex-chan lover
When did the brother died again ? Because in chapter 68 it was his first death anniversary meaning it was already one year he died BUT he give the present to Tachibana in January will being alive and given it was 2 chapters, die probably in late November/start December so he couldn't have given Tachibana the present this year but the year BEFORE and, like we all know die. But in all that that mean that Tachibana keep the present this whole time for nearly 2 year. That he doesn't forget is largely understantable but how the thing don't get broken in the meantime is a bit strange to me. Also one can ask why he doesn't give the present last Christmas if the brother die before, i don't think that either Tachibana or the sisters were in the right mood given the little time between the bro's death and Christmas.

That's said yeah Tachibana, you could explain to Shino where did you go and why before hand and not be like trying to kidnap her. I fear a bit the reaction of Nozomi after she realise Shio is not here but maybe she will forgive after see the present.

Dex-chan lover
That guy is so awkward. I'm sure he's harmless and all that, and actually affected by the death himself quite a bit, so deserving of some sympathy, I'd say by past chapters, but he's really kinda annoying nonetheless.

@Lilliwyt
No, from the past chapters focus on Tachibana, I don’t remember if it’s on Ch. 60 I’m not sure, he himself couldn’t accept that Shino’s brother died. He also took almost a year to call the phone number before and Nozomi was the one who answered that her husband already dead. Tachibana is honestly not a likable character coz he’s awkward and sort of weird, but he also mourned over his friend’s death. It’s probably the reason why he took a year to give it, though I don’t like his way. He can just give the gift in school or get Shino’s number.

Anyway, I can’t wait to see Nozomi’s reaction when she knows Shino can’t go home early to her... lol. Knowing Nozomi, she’s s too protective, even to her own father, she doesn’t like him to get close to Shino what more when she sees or knows that Shino’s with a guy that isn’t Shotarou...

Fed-Kun's army
when I was "reading" this chapter in the raws I had a really bad premotion with Nozumi leaving work super happy, Shino on the bike and that last page, felt to me like a set-up for an accident. But then I remembered that we already had an arc like that and could so continue with my shipping.

Dex-chan lover
@d3ban Yeah well, that guy is she same age as his brother so same age as Nozomi... This author likes teasing a lot in many direction, but this guy doesn't seem interested at all in her in a romantic way. BUT ANYWAY is good to see what the "secret" or the thing he had to tell her really is at last, but keeping a gift for him doesn't really cover for all the grief he has shown so far...

Also please please please don't make this into a huge confusion arc author san, like, don't let Nozomi see them in the bike by accident... I just really want to see what's the gift and I want Nozomi to know too T_T

Dex-chan lover
The guy has been established as one massive spaguettilord from day 1, which is not helped at all with how extremely touchy and delicate the topic he wants to talk is in the first place, and even so he's doing it first and foremost to honor Taichi's technically last wish, putting his dead friend over his own grief and fear of having to deal with his death directly. He could be gone about it better? For sure, but after trying to find a good moment to do so and being unable to after finally deciding to drop the hammer he simply went all in so that there's nothing interrupting him this time.
I bet everyone would be creaming themselves over this if he were a girl instead, or at the very least, wouldn't care at all about the "kidnapping".
I, for one, I'm looking forward to the emotional dam that's been about to burst for God knows how long to finally break and flood everything. And the catharsis that will come from it.

Nothing will happen , I might be wrong but I think he had the hots for the dead brother , this dude is just socially disabled

Double-page supporter
SHINOOOO
DON'T LISTEN TO PEOPLE TRYING TO GET YOU ON THEIR VEHICLEEE

Come on! This guy deserves some love! Life's hard when you're a social awkward. And Shino... You are too easy!

So the brother's friend still have the present? Man the moment when they receibe it . . . This gona be one of those sad Moments 😥

Aggregator gang
@igenetycs Yep, assuming it keeps the amount of chapter per volume that it has used so far, this should be the end of the volume. Each volume contains ten chapters plus the extras, this volume, vol. 7, goes from ch. 61 to ch.70.

I guess leaving you in a "cliffhanger" of sorts makes sense to end a volume but its just that up until the very end it feels like a more middle of the volume kinda chapter focusing on Tachibana's struggle to get it done, while lacking the emotional punch of the end of vol.6 which was also a Tachibana pov chapter but a lot more emotional.

Also I just noticed that it also lacks a color page, I wonder why?

Double-page supporter
OH MY GOD!! How could I finish all the translated chapters right at this very point? Shit, shit, shit, I should have waited until this was a complete story.
All those heavy chapters delivering blow after blow on my heart, and then I run out of chapters at this cliffhanger? They haven't even healed yet.

Dammit, now I need to find something full of sweet without any of this bitterness.

Are you serious. wtf is with that dumb reaction, oh i don't even ask where we're going first.....

Double-page supporter
I'm pretty sure he'll just give the present to Shino to give it to Nozomi. People overreacting like she gonna get NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread