Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 9 Ch. 84 - Diary 84

@Kamui

I would love if it's a romantic jealousy but I can see the author being like this. At the end I don't even know what this is going to end up being like.

Shino finally about to realise her feelings but, ugh... their feelings to slow... now it's already been chap 84 😢

I really can't see it not going the yuri route anymore
Just need any sexual interest, that they maybe never thought about, but will snowball to it at any outside hint, like she seeing nozomi with the new friend and feeling jealous

Dex-chan lover
I was so fucking sure that this series is just sisters being overly-affectioned with each other, but this chapter just makes me question everything???

each and every chapter gives me complicated feeling, really

like painfully good pain?

and finally its kind of the other way around, shino is the one who's getting anxious, cos usually its nozomi

Double-page supporter
I don't really think it's Yuri, more like Shino is worried Nozomi doesn't care about her brother anymore. Something along those lines.

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes, the biggest obstacle in manga world: basic human communication

just fcking TALK, jfc... didn't we just get past the whole stupid "unable to talk" phase? -_-

I understand drama is used to pad out chapters and keep ppl reading, but man the amount of mangaka that are unable to think of anything but "can't talk" for drama... sigh, such an overused trope that only annoys readers cause of how easy "talking" would solve everything

as for the yuri, both characters have now felt the same monopoly/jealousy feelings towards the other that is not just "protect family" thing... didn't Nozomi say she doesn't even want to see Shino hanging out with other people, and now Shino is feeling the same... yaaaa, das some way more than family/friends stuff

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations like always!

I'm not dropping this but... I'm not reading another chapter until the final one gets released here... I was promised YURI from the beginning and then all of a sudden we get DICK??? (I'm half joking but this shit is just getting old since we're on chapter 84 now volume 9 and nothing has progressed that way yet...) @ me when something real happens cuz I'm done with this.

EDIT: Some people might have forgotten but both here and on MangaUpdates there use to be a shoujo ai tag which disappeared somewhere along the way of this manga... It even had the yuri tag w/ it up until chapter 10 or so >,> I was reading this with those impressions but oh well... that's what you get for reading an ongoing manga instead of a completed one...

Dex-chan lover
This was gayer that usual holy. Don't give me false flags But goddamn guess the co-dependency is still alive and kicking

So when is Shino gonna break

And I guess Nozomi has started falling? Or is it Shino's exaggeration?

Dex-chan lover
@Nitrorare oh my bad I forgot the average manga reader is allergic to actual gay people. Keep on fostering that hate my friend, you're gonna live a sad, sad life.

imagine hating yuri in 2020 KEKW

Dex-chan lover
Shino just cry, you just got ditched.
There's no hope. this ain't got #yuri tag, unless our dear Author who is specialized in yuri fluff put some hope in it.

Users who are viewing this thread