Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - Diary 88

Double-page supporter
Always looking forward to the credits. It's the best.

Dex-chan lover
The memes have returned!

But good god they really need to address this tension hhhhh

I don't think this trip will end well. Or maybe it will be fine on the surface, but not some much on the inside

Dex-chan lover
@AureaYami I think Heidi's sibling called him big brother or something a chapter or two ago, so that one probably should've been a "Yeah, this is a man, y'all." Nozomi might be under the impression that he's a she, though.

@RikoRiko
according to 0mniessence (i read their reply in Facebook with the same inquiry regarding the gender), Heidi is a man... He's a cross dresser and Nozomi seems to know it since she's aware(?) that Rei-chan brought her to a "bar of cross dressers" that night..

uwaa..apparently the shoujo ai tag has been removed.. 💔
gonna pause this manga for now,i just followed this for shoujo ai,guess its not takin that path anymore...
the last chapter for me..huufff

i hate you,author😂
but i love you,0mniessence. . thank you so much for the hardwork..

Based on the translation, Heidi could be a cross-dressing man, or a closeted trans woman.

Over on dynasty-scans, I don't think this has ever had the 'yuri' tag. Ironic that it's removed here, just as the series gets as yuribaity as it's ever been.

Shino has never shown an interest in boys. She's totally comfortable with them, but fascinated or flustered by female bodies, including the "boob touching" scene with Nozomi. She's glitching at the idea of Nozomi having someone else in her life. I note that her 'forgetting' to buy gloves gives her an excuse to touch one of her female friends. No explicit attraction yet, but she's sending very strong "baby gay" signals.

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh, here we go! The "unexpected" meetup. Shino and Nozomi just hang out too close to each all the time. Obviously it will feel awkward when Shino hears that the other meets someone unknown. Nozomi just wishes Shino would not grow up and leave her. The usual banther that could be solved with talking to each other!!!

And here we go boys, the sudden meetup development.

KaoruUta already failed me so hard, I hope this one won't

Fed-Kun's army
@AllosaurusJei Heidi is a crossdresser that identified himself as a man. He is a very beautiful extremely feminine man too! Compared to Heidi, some of my crossdresser friends look like partyclowns because they are too masculine. Also not everyone uses the term negatively! By calling him a trap, I applaud his ability to look unmistakably like a woman without much effort. If I wasn't gay I would melt for him for his looks alone!
But you are inside a weeb community for crying out loud. It's established terminology! Good luck getting used to it one day.

Your credit page meme is spot on.
These two have got to figure out how to relate to one another as human beings. Even people who are dating or married are not that possessive.

@NinjaGoemon There will be drama if they meet up. Shino will assume Nozomi is on a date. We've already seen her struggle with this concept - not necessarily because of the love between her and Nozomi, but because Nozomi was married to her brother, and Shino being okay with Nozomi actually moving on is a long way off.

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see Shino continuing to move forward and getting her life on track like that. Nozomi is finally trying to do the same as well, it's the only way they'll be able to break their codependency problem and you can tell they're both starting to realize that . You just know it's gonna hurt though and there's still some angst left on this bumpy road of a manga 😅 ! As far as Heidi is concerned, my main issue is that she/he came in 8 volumes in and it's hard to care for a new character when the story has been going on for a long while like that. It might have been better if Heidi was introduced earlier in the story as a background character and he/she slowly came to the foreground over time. It's just kinda jarring to introduce a new element in the mix so late and as a reader I can't help but feeling a bit whiplashed as a result.

Users who are viewing this thread