Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu. - Vol. 9 Ch. 88 - Diary 88

Before saying that they slowly start to accept that each one goes out separately, read the last sentence ... they go to the same mall and they will cross each other or shino will see nozomi stuck by heidi and it will shock her ... because as much shino is going out with several friends as much nozomi is going out with a single person .... it is not quite the same and it is necessarily going to leave in a mini drama, the author definitely likes it!

got shoujo-ai baited for 90 chapters TAT ....this is the same author that creates Love/Death though so I still have hopes, but honestly we knew they could go for that route if they want...The question is: why aren't they??@!#$@$#%!@#$! sed

Gaahh this is just frustrating the fuck out of me... Love that they're moving forward though, no matter how slowly.

I really like this series, even though it took an angsty turn the last chapters (the yuri route must go on!). Really looking forwards to the next chapters. Thank you very much for translating and editing!

Dex-chan lover
oh my, they ended up going to the same place! who would've thought!

Nice credits, as always lol

Users who are viewing this thread