Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

_anq tl-ing with a broken arm is like kishibe at sport with a badly injured foot, they're both da MVP.

Hm same Kishibe from "Chihaya-san's ? But in Chihaya-san's the complete name is of Kishibe there is Kishibe Ichigo who I read had dated some people including girls while in Ani no Yome to Kurashiteimasu we have Kishibe Shino who once said had no dating experience.
Maybe same Kishibe but in different pararel world? ?

Thanks for the update. I always check this manga every day don't know why but this manga can make me really like it.?

? Thanks for the update.
I guess this manga will end soon with Nozomi's parents adopt Shino as their daughter as the result of how strong they love each other just like real siblings .
I think I Will be a bit sad if my guessing is right, I am rare can be attracted by something.. I still hope can read many chapters about Nozomi and Shino.. Also if the ending is so normal like that, why some scenes create questions about whether this is yuri or not?.

When your hand already recovers, would you please consider to translate Mugen Sowaka Tokyo Shojo Onmyojia @_anq?

Dex-chan lover
Lucky, that's really rude thing to ask, we're really lucky to have someone as amazing as anq working for this, even with 1 release per week it would still be considered (in average) really fast... I say, give him all the time he needs, all the breaks too. When this manga ends, I will feel a void inside impossible to fill, so I might as well enjoy this ride as much as I can and as relaxed as I can, anq should do it too! specially for his own health and enjoyment.

@Serenata Man! I don't believe you take that seriously.
The raw update comes only once per month, so of course, my comment was not a real request ?!

Even if I was serious, see, my short conversation with @_anq below?
That short conversation shows @_anq will do things only if he wants to which I believe when he has free time and I am fine with a request rejection.

Don't easily call other as really rude. ?
For me that's something rude too.

Now that I think about it..
@_anq you now becomes faster in giving us updates. Do you plan to catch up with the raw version?
Honestly I am happy , thanks a lot for your hard works but don't think I am happy if by giving updates fastly can cause you trouble ok.

Group Leader
Yes, I'm planning on catching up with the raws. Then I'll be able to work on other projects, too.

Dex-chan lover
I bet _anq has OCD and he can't focus on other things knowing AniYome still has chapters left that need to be scanlated
Or he's some next level procrastinator and pushes aside other work in favor of AniYome ?

The speed and quality these update come is incredible! Thank you @_anq for doing this. You must be part machine, part god to pull this off. How far away from the raws are you?

Thank you very much for the release, @_anq . Those chapters has a pretty good quality that I couldn't believe you release those in such a high speed.

Users who are viewing this thread