Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

Supporter
You know what, before you try and respond to something, read what someone wrote 10 times in order to understand and not miss the point. So go and read again what I have wrote and then reply, if you understand what I had told in my comment. But if by any chance you do not have a good command of the English language and do not understand it well, but understand only few words here and there which will cause you to miss the point of the entire content, then do not get into arguments with people because you will just sound stupid, like you are sounding stupid to me right now. It seems like you do not even know the language. I am sorry but I have to be honest. So go, brush up on your language knowledge and then we can talk.

Take care

I never read this because it seemed ech.

So, I came here to read the comments to see what the hell it is after so many chapters.
What I see is a bunch of maniacs chewing on salt and flinging it at each other.

Made my day. *chef kiss* 🤏✋

wait what? the last time i come here isnt this tagged yuri or shoujo ai? i read 1 or 2 chapter but i might be wrong or mistaking this with other manga

Double-page supporter
I hope we can still get more chapters here. I refuse to use Square Enix's crap manga app

Dex-chan lover
it has been 4 mnth man.... it just sad that the translator team decided to drop this while the official haven't been updated for over month and still stuck at ch.110

Dex-chan lover
read this long time ago decide not to follow, came back years later and saw that chapter list bro aint now way this can last 100+ chapter

Double-page supporter
Don't know how specific I can be, but the newest chapters are available on at least 1 other site, that's not as worried about rights holders

Double-page supporter
Just to be clear, not every story like this one NEEDS to be a yuri, it's just that there are SO MANY obvious yuri flags here, it's clear it's at least meant to be yuri-bait. I hope they just go all the way and make it a yuri, but will see.

Double-page supporter
Is there a site to get the newest chapters? My alt to here only has upto chapter 144

Users who are viewing this thread