Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

Double-page supporter
@LadMan the whole point of the story is about moving on. Obviously there's going to be tons of drama so how is that a pointless angst, care to explain? I agree with how slow it is tho.

i literally lost the story couple of month back and didnt bother to re-read to understand everything and just keep reading for the sake of it..... AND FOR THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE OF YURI OFC

I felt the pages are getting shorter? I don't know. Anyway, thank you for translating!!! 🤩

Dex-chan lover
I like the fact that when ever this author makes manga there tends to be a tagging war if Shoujo ai/yuri should be included or not.

Dex-chan lover
Me seeing like all characters are mostly Female, This is Trap!!

I'll be hoping this turns into yuri.... but if not then I'm still gonna read it, it's somehow interesting..also pls have a good ending

I'd rather this not be Yuri.

Not every relationship needs to be sexual. Nor does it need to be of that type.

@dabson pretty sure everyone asking for yuri does not mean sexual exclusively but also romantic, as in lesbians.

@dirak
"Nor does it need to be of that type". Literally meant that it doesn't need to be a romantic relationship by this.

im giving this 9/10 because i love how the author make fun of the readers...LOL
and yet author can still drive us to continue reading it..
i find those "toxic" scenes frustrating yet fun...like i keep on blurting
"comee ooonn,are you fking kidding me now.." but still it drives me to
continue this manga... its fun but slow paced.. it gets toxic on some point but that should
be a given fact as this involves tragedy...
anyway, gonna follow... thank you for the translations

Aggregator gang
I don't really want the Yuri route even tho I love reading Yuri. I just want the two to just be happy together by supporting each other while nobody new will come in between them.

Dex-chan lover
when you see two female lead, you can't help to think it's not yuri... specially if it's a yuri bait! Non-chan better end up with a proper man! if its not shino.. (T-T

yo man im so confused. i cant even tell if there is supposed to be yuri or not man, maybe just me but i like see some homo

Would rather this stay as it is than turn into homo... not everything has to be Yuri.

@putriii - Herecy! No, but seriously, this is true. I feckin hate how everything needs romance/same-sex romance otherwise it can't be enjoyed for what it is. These people honestly ruin so much stuff for me.

Dex-chan lover
@Akemua
Then not everything is necessarily to be angst either.
I thought they already starting to move on, but here we are on 87th chapter with the writing getting worse every chapter.

@miyako19
This isn't a Yuri. It is published in a seinen magazine that doesn't publish any Yuri manga.
--
> This isn't Yuri
> Published on Young Gangan
> Literally publishing Murcielago that went for hardcore lesbian sex in every volume

???? Doesn't compute.

Aside from that, I agree that they're ending up together might be disturbing.
The Asian families or not does not matter though, it's a fictional story.

Users who are viewing this thread