Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

Story seems to be going nowhere. While I respect the author's intention to not to rush the story of a family coping with grief, yuri or not its just same thing over and over again thanks to
Onii-chan coming to haunt them every few chapters

Dex-chan lover
Started reading this and really don't know if I should keep on going. If they don't end up somehow happy in the end I'll shoot myself.

Something interested me about this latest chapter (76)

Spoiler below...

When she says "So it's true" is that meaning that she's acknowledging the death as well or is it some other meaning that I've missed?

@Xaelath Wow lmao don't be so mad, I don't care neither if this is a Yuri or not but he is sooooo teasing jeeeeeesus christ and just going NOwhere for now :( Im just passionate and enjoying this story and hoping things like some would do, that's all :) So don't notice me.
Have a nice day !

Dex-chan lover
@Hakatsuke
I am not mad
I am clearly said "Cue" there because, there's that one guy who keep saying BTFO in subtext manga to mock Yuri fans.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto
Kaguya and Komi is a straight romance manga.
I don't know what the fuck are you smoking.

The problem with some Yurifags is when something like that happen in non Yuri manga and it is already dumb to expect a Yuri plot in a straight manga.
Hence we called it a fucking Yuri Bait.

But in this case, when the story mostly show subtext. Sometimes it's even confusing to put it as Shoujo AI case.
So Yurifans will obviously cheer up to the girls ship despite the odds.
Well that would change until the cuck suddenly introduced as romance plot.
That would turned some people off mainly the Yuri fans unless they believe it was never been Yuri or subtext the slightest.
Or
There's a case where it was just mostly friendship or "Girl supporting each other" following that one guy who mock Yuri fans for them just being friend, not a Yuri manga.
Which cause the Shitshow.

If there's something I liked about this manga it would be before the angst took over too much of the story and author slapping us with male characters all of the sudden because who knows that sparkly thing will somehow awkwardly turned into romance in a non romance manga.

Just to be safe always expect Zero Yuri when it's not CGDCT, Male as one of the main characters, subtext but it was barely seen and a guy exist in that circle.

Dex-chan lover
@yagami_liedto
I was there as for the Shounen Yuri bait(Kaguya and Komi)
Please do ignore those people.

Shounen Yuri doesn't exist and it'll never be. At least that's what I am seeing so far.

For the case of Kuzushiro,
I'll comment no further, I'll just take this series for the fluff and hopefully doesn't go for the wrong way.
Sister in law romance would be very hard to pull without the series getting stomped by by fan.

Pardon for hostility,
I just want to deny any existence of Yuri in shounen manga. They can exist but as far as friendship goes.
Sometimes the story went Trainwreck because of it.

Dex-chan lover
summary the content of this manga :
562.png

So i'm new here, and my poor memory cannot track down all this comments flow. Somebody pls explain to me: why is this manga on Seinen section? I read all those chapters thinking naturally that it's kind of a josei manga. I quite surprise to see this in seinen. But it doesn't change any impression of mine about this manga tho..

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This is not Yuri. Definitely not and it would probably stay that way.(currently at ch 78. If it somehow changes im not at fault).

Its pure familial love, or something like brosismance

It IS fkin slow though. You'd think that they could have "solved" one or two "grief/angst problems" slightly faster but end up going in circles.

And by problems im not referring to the coping stage of grief.

The Author is actually a great Yuri writer, so it kinda baffles me if this isn't Yuri at all or just... a very.. very.. very... 79 chapters... of Slow... slowwwwww Burn..

Either that or Shino and Nozomi do end up in the end. Lmao, Imma still read it.

Dex-chan lover
@Ocean_Bolts This isn't a Yuri. It is published in a seinen magazine that doesn't publish any Yuri manga. Also, it would be immoral if they ended together. Imaging marrying your dead brother's widow, it is disturbing and immoral by modern standard. Once Nozomi married Shino's brother, she already became like Shino's blood-related sister. It is how Asian families work.

Users who are viewing this thread