Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, it would be better for the story if they just stay as sisters. It feels more relatable and consistent with the premise of the story.

Double-page supporter
I havent been keeping up with the story recently, is there any chance for Nozomi and Shino yuri? :eek:

Dex-chan lover
@Imryse Given the last chapter is the first of a new volume and it's a monthly release, i don't think it's gonna end in one or two months. The volume are always 10 chapters long so at least we have most of the year.

Y'know I want to like this, but this is a manga where I genuinely feel that romance would detract from it. Since the author themselves seems to want to write it into the story, I will have to drop it and come back once it's ended to see how it went.

Dex-chan lover
goes nowhere. just a lot of pretentious bs written by someone who prolly never lost anyone.

Dex-chan lover
Oh Hell yes! My monthly fix of heartbreaking, unfun-emotions stiring, yuri baiting Japanese manga..
Boy do I fucking love this one, sadly the wait breaks me heart even more

I know this isn't tagged in yuri. But my yuri heart had enough of this gay bait. Time to drop this.

Double-page supporter
It was never serialized in a yuri(shoujo-ai&yuri) magazine, was it? who did put the tag in the past? just why

Dex-chan lover
Hello, yes? I'm here for the yuri. I was told there'd be yuri. No? It's more just undertones? This isn't what I was promised! No, I'm sorry, I have to go, no, you, NO, YOU SAID, NO, UNDERTONES ARE NOT YURI, OKAY? YOU GO ALL THE WAY OR YOU GO HOME, I'M NOT DEALING WITH THIS! IT'S YOUR ONE JOB, MY COFFEE MAKER HAS ONE JOB, TO MAKE COFFEE AND IT MANAGES TO DO THAT EVERY SINGLE DAY! I'M NOT ON THE RECEIVING END OF "COFFEE UNDERTONES"! THEY'RE GIRLS, IF THEY'RE NOT DOING GAY THINGS TO EACH OTHER THEN WHAT ARE THEY GOOD FOR???"

Dex-chan lover
I read this in just one day, until now it has been a rollercoaster of emotions that I wasn't prepared for but shit I was great

Dex-chan lover
chapter 75, 76 and 77
shino finally gave the ring to nozomi in chapter 76, but shino notice in chapter 77 that nozomi is not using it and is kinda bothered by that, hope all this depressing stuff kinda stop now

Dex-chan lover
@Hakatsuke
Cue that one guy calling Yuri fans btfo.

@Le_Butters
Author does make Yuri manga but for this one, even subtext is hardly seen due angst and depression formula recurring each 5 chapter.

If I had to be honest myself, it's been 8 volume and it was becoming stale.
Something had to happen, i don't care if it's Yuri or not though.

Users who are viewing this thread