Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

KCS

New chapter came out, and feels even more ominous even if you can't understand whats happening.

So i started reading the series and im like: 60+ chapters really? the protagonist basically called "roll credits" at the end of the first chapter 😀

Honestly such a good manga so far, the dialogue between the characters feel so natural, lol shino’s friends actually act like how regular teens do. I’ve found this manga to be really moving sorta, but I also am just moved easily so I’ve already teared up a lot over this manga lol. I love Yuri n all but I think this series is the one I want to them to keep their family relationship.

Dex-chan lover
People seem to forget that yuri as used in Japan goes from a very large range from absolute degeneracy to the souer relationship in marimite. Apparenly the term

I still find it ironically funny that the Western community uses a Japanese terms to refer to a sub-genre that the Japanese use an English term to refer to, but that said term in Japan is used to refer to lolicon stuff...

Double-page supporter
Eh! How was shoujo ai genre added? Did this turn into GL or what...?

(Not a magazine thing? (seinen-wise manga in shounen magazine is a shounen))

Dex-chan lover
just happened to see this randomly on the main page and saw the shoujo ai tag added to my to read list

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
>Not a magazine thing? (seinen-wise manga in shounen magazine is a shounen))

Um, Young Gangan is a seinen magazine. Nothing about this is shounen.

I seriously don’t think dating in laws should be considered any kind of incest. Marriages are only contracts

I just read the whole 60+ chapters and have no words at all for this and how did I even manage to overlook this one for so long, like, since I know all the other works from them lmao.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm glad I decided to read this amazing manga. Let's pray for it becomes full yuri by the end of mid-series 😍

Read this the past couple of days. Now that I’m caught up, it’s time for depression.

Jokes aside, this is really good (and cute). 100% worth reading.

Users who are viewing this thread