Ani no Yome to Kurashite Imasu.

The BAIT strikes again ahahahah, god i loved that credits page

Hgnnnn right in the feels, please stop being bait, my heart can't take it 😩

I was expecting that shino will say "I miss you" or something.. grr 😫 thank you for the update ❤️

The author does seem to enjoy messing with people with the Yuri-ness between the sisters and I have in past said I wouldnt be surprise (and personally be ok with it) if he went yuri at end. But now thinking about it I think I have a better idea of what will happen.... The manga here is tagged slice of life and doesn't even have a romantic tag giving some hint or hope that the story could go the direction of either sister being introduced to a male character to have a romantic end... So I see this lovely yuri-teasing love between in-laws to continue to the very sweet end of this story...

And after the story has come to it's contracted solution... the author will post on her own the extra last chapters that go full Yuri and they live happily ever after too. Then you'll get a few H chapters too.

ohh, those new tags. It will be a riot when they get romantically involved with the respective guys that are aiming for them. I look forward to the comments.

There will be a war after those new tags appears. Who the hell add those new tags anyway?

Double-page supporter
Woah woah woah, yuri and shoujo ai tags? How? What happening?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah,i kinda don't understand why the yuri tag is here. I can understand the Shoujo-ai tag but not the yuri one.

Double-page supporter
Same, as much as I love yuri. It just seems wrong to tag it when there's no yuri going on.

Users who are viewing this thread